FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Starting off "Europe" with repeated request !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Cyreg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Starting off "Europe" with repeated request !
    Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 4:07pm
Europe is very divers when for instance looking at:
- lots of countries to begin with
- a country being EU member or not
- an EU member with or without Euro or its own currency
- many different languages (though here on the forum English/American Wink)
- big differences in culture, specially between northern, eastern and southern parts of Europe
- all counties with their own postal/parcel services and prices
- .......and so on

Are you also interested in organizing the loaner program for (a part) of Europe Question
Please do contact Graham Slee (himself) than through PM or Email.

Thanks Han, Netherlands

Here is the earlier more extended complete text:

Edited by Cyreg - 08 Oct 2011 at 5:52pm
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   
FritzS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FritzS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:02am
I am interested for the newest Solo with »analog« PSU.
I live in Austria an use a »green« Solo - upgraded with metal can OPA LME49720HA instead of the AD823.
http://www.stockhammer.eu/hifi/solo-main.php

PS: Today I test the new AKG K550 headphone and have the Q701 too for test.
About K550 - I posted more in this thread
http://www.head-fi.org/t/553944/akg-k550-new
http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=browseT&forum_id=110&thread=12140&back=&sort=&z=1

I live in Austria.

Edited by FritzS - 28 Oct 2011 at 10:03am
AKG K812, K872, K712, Q701, K701, K501, K550, K271, Denon AH-D 7000
"Green" SOLO (with LME49860NA), WNA MKII
Marantz SA7001 KI, Philips CD650
Revox B790, G1042, Reflex
Cyreg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 6:16pm
FritzS,  I did remove my original reply here Confused
In the next reply you'll find the present organizer/co-oordinator for Europe.

Edited by Cyreg - 28 Oct 2011 at 7:56pm
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 6:35pm
Hi Cyreg

I have now volunteered to take on the job of helping to get the European loaner scheme underway. Graham has shipped me some stuff and I exppect Mr UPS to arrive by middle of next week. I am based in SW France and will be using the French Post Office for sending out products. How far have you got with seting anything up yet? You and I will need to work closely I reckon, if you are going to get involved with the loaner service.

Cheers
Cyreg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 8:14pm
Hi Suggs, sorry didn't know the latest on your co-ordinating status.
I edited my reply to FritzS > so you and he can do "loaning-bussiness" Wink

ATM I am not available for the job and have no GSP products to loan out.
(Earliest in 2012, if there still is a need for an extra EU co-ordinator at that time)

Good luck Thumbs Up Han

PS how much would for example an insured/tracked shipment cost from France to Le Pays BasQuestion

Edited by Cyreg - 28 Oct 2011 at 8:16pm
FritzS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FritzS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:08am
As Novo coming out, I got an sample from Graham and ordinate a Novo loaning program in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

Customs fees to and from Switzerland (non EU country) makes problems.

Edited by FritzS - 29 Oct 2011 at 6:10am
AKG K812, K872, K712, Q701, K701, K501, K550, K271, Denon AH-D 7000
"Green" SOLO (with LME49860NA), WNA MKII
Marantz SA7001 KI, Philips CD650
Revox B790, G1042, Reflex
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:53am
Hi Cyreg

I am going to get up to date rates from La Poste on Monday, but I sent a very large package (17 kg pre-amplifier) to Holland only last week with signature needed and it was 65 euros. As I haven't yet received Graham's products, I don't know how much they will weigh. I'll come back to you at the end of the week once they have arrived and I've played with the scales.

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic