FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New to Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Martin1 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 12:44am
Welcome JIMBOB ,you need to do some more posts ,to gain more points ,to lower the cost .
you can get the prices , by clicking on the patch ,top right gsp hifi etc and follow links .

Martin
Novo Solo SRGII PSU1 Cusat 50 Senn:250 Senn: 540II & Big Wish List
Jimbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 12:48am
Cheers Martin, Just figured it out a bit back and placed an order, but grateful for a reply!
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 6:35pm
Hi Jim - we've just introduced coupon codes - take a look at this topic:

http://audio-forum.gspaudio.co.uk/membership-discount-coupons_topic2834.html

Edited by Graham Slee - 28 Feb 2016 at 8:21am
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
jmielar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmielar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:41pm
New to this forum. I am interested in the ASSENCCION MC PHONO STAGE. I understand, reading on the www, that this is an atypical approach and design. Any experienced comments on this phono preamp? jmielar 
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:07pm
jmielar, I have sent you another PM about this and your loaner request.

Bruce
Here to help
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:12pm
For a more current description see Graham's newest post about 
 "Forum Discount Terms & Conditions" ...

It can take 100 posts on the forum to get to "3 stars" (CLAD-level-3) for 10%.

Edited by BAK - 22 Aug 2019 at 5:16pm
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
mhamilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mhamilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 2:19am
Hi All,
I'm Mike, new to Forum today as I've decided its time to do some changes in the system.
I'm a fan of dynamics and fully extended bass, precision imaging and the ever elusive 
psycho-acoustic-holographic effect.  (Sound familiar?)

Turntable is Michell Orbe SE.  SME-V arm and Benz Micro Glider SM. 
Have been really happy with all this.

My old amp (Pass X350 gen1) and pre-amp (Spectral DMC-20) are going away since I've been auditioning newer equipment that seems like it will be refreshing change and also consumes way less electricity. So I'm trying out the Benchmark Amp and DAC3 with pre-amp.  Hence the need for a new phono-pre. 

Speakers are Dunlavy SC-V. 

In the past I've done a lot of home brew, from cables to power supplies and other tweaks.
Looking forward to reviving some of these activities also.   Thinking about rebuilding the 
Dunlavy crossovers with superior components next. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic