FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Component colour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 9:51pm
Yes it was Marantz. 1980's I think but maybe 1990's?

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

That way round is not a problem here, but if all your other gear is black and you're after a phonostage I think you're limited to a Genera or an Accession.

Limited? LOL
LOL
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
Phonoromeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonoromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:07pm
80's & 90's - the party lasted a long time. I think they did the oscilloscope tuner in champagne.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:11pm
I don't think I owned any of the champagne gear but it was memorable. Well for two of us anyway!

Graham's 'limited' response was making me chuckle too. I own both devices and they are anything but limited, both free up the music to be enjoyed and are bargains at their respective prices.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Phonoromeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonoromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:19pm
Yes, limited edition is a Marantz catchphrase.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:52pm
We can do any colour you like (cue for a song?). However, our anodiser would charge us a set-up fee, which we'd have to recoup somehow. He can also do a textured spray finish in a number of pantone colours: similar fees. It's just a matter of cost.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:24pm
How about light blue or royal purple with gold lettering?
 Fitting colours for the best-sounding equipment.
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic