FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

A very reasonable 280,000 Euros . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A very reasonable 280,000 Euros . .
    Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:15am
It comes in 9 cases, and STILL has belt drive - for "controlled slippage", naturally . . . Confused

Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
DaveG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:19pm
I've had to cancel my order for a Rolls Royce Phantom as I can't really afford both Unhappy

Edited by DaveG - 08 May 2016 at 2:20pm
Dave

Michell Gorbe + HR PSU -> Cadenza Bronze -> SME V -> Elevator -> Accession -> Proprius -> B&W CM6 s2 | Cusat 50 & Spatia cables ->
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:27pm
Oh come on . . .

Not another wannabe a millionaire "it's really worth 5 years equivalent of a top-end salary because it's not mass produced" BS.

He can I suppose retire after selling just 4 or 5 of those brutes, and enter the Hi-Fi hall of fame.

What about those catering for normal folk eh?
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
DaveG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:42pm
..but this one has a tangential arm, the ability to mount 5 cartridges and separate cabinet for the power supply. Not sure about the W.A.F. though... Confused

Dave

Michell Gorbe + HR PSU -> Cadenza Bronze -> SME V -> Elevator -> Accession -> Proprius -> B&W CM6 s2 | Cusat 50 & Spatia cables ->
JamesD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:45pm
I've not got a problem with the well off spending excessive and perhaps vulgar amounts of their money on over the top items just to be different and better than their neighbours. That is, if the money filters down the chain to pay the average person their wages. But I doubt that is the case in this example.

Anyhow, in my area Phantoms are ten-a-penny so I'm off to buy my Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf!
Aren't ears brilliant
hedgehog@35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedgehog@35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:42pm
I was wondering if could put a  couple of caterpillar tracks on it and rename it the "Tiger", but that might be politically incorrect.
Russell
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by DaveG DaveG wrote:

..but this one has a tangential arm, the ability to mount 5 cartridges and separate cabinet for the power supply. Not sure about the W.A.F. though... Confused

That looks like the very butch cousin of Henry The Hoover . . Shocked
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic