FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Sponsor John C! Biking Coast to Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sponsor John C! Biking Coast to Coast
    Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 10:54pm
Please help me raise funds for Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity - I'll be taking a 'break' from GSP production duties & junior football training for a few days next month. I'm cycling from Whitehaven to Sunderland starting Friday 19th September and reaching the destination Sunday.
It's a cause close to Graham and I as we have both had close relatives treated there. I also have a number of good friends in the past and currently undergoing treatment. There are 14 others riding too, most of whom also have connections to the hospital. 
Weston Park is not just a treatment hospital, they are also involved in research and development of new treatments.

I'll be editing this page with more info...

For now please use this link to donate...

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thanks,

John C

Edited by John C - 21 Aug 2014 at 4:23pm
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 8:01am
Great cause & good effort John.
Donation made. Good luck!

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 11:02am
Thanks Rich,

Much appreciated

John.
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 10:55pm
Donation made to a worthwhile cause. If this was a theatrical event I would say break a leg, But then you've already done that! Oh dear such bad taste! Have an enjoyable and safe ride!
Phil
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 11:31pm
Thanks Phil,

I'll let you know next time I'm out your way and make sure I call in. Need to bring those spare bits for you.

JOHN 
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by John C John C wrote:

Thanks Phil,

I'll let you know next time I'm out your way and make sure I call in. Need to bring those spare bits for you.

JOHN 

Thanks John! Always good to see you!
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 1:13pm
Sorry I'm a bit late with this John, I have been away for the past week. Very happy to support such a good cause & have made a donation, I have a close friend currently suffering

Good luck with the cycle & see you soon!
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic