FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Review posted on Head-Fi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
capetownwatches View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownwatches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review posted on Head-Fi
    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 10:40am
Solo UL=Kingrex HQ1=NFB11.32=LD Mkll=SRM353X=DAC1 USB=RL Concero
LCD2F=HD6XX=SR-L500=DT990 600Ω=TH-X00=K612Pro=K240S=Y50
KRK Rokit 6=Mogami/Sommer->Neutrik/Amphenol
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 11:12am
Thank you for understanding the designer's intentions.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownwatches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 6:53pm
Thank YOU Graham, for giving me something so very excellent to wax lyrical upon, and for confirming that I got it at least somewhat right. Here's hoping it gets a few reads over there.
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:17am
Nice review! Although I think there might be other reasons for you avoiding Sth Africa’s World Cup campaign. 😉
Speaking of the cricket, I’m really looking forward to seeing our Aussie lads take on England in the semi final, but I can’t help hoping for a complete washout and Australia progressing that way. The sweet, comic irony of England defeated by its own weather!
Mick.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Aussie Mick Aussie Mick wrote:

Nice review! Although I think there might be other reasons for you avoiding Sth Africa’s World Cup campaign. 😉
Speaking of the cricket, I’m really looking forward to seeing our Aussie lads take on England in the semi final, but I can’t help hoping for a complete washout and Australia progressing that way. The sweet, comic irony of England defeated by its own weather!
Mick.

Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capetownwatches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 10:03am
Don't even go there! The less said about the Protea's WC campaign, the better.

The Baggy Greens at least made a fist of it, notwithstanding being beaten by SA ...Wink

It was a wonderful final though, with cricket being the real winner. The Super Over concept is just ridiculous though, and choosing a winner based on boundaries scored even more so.

Now we look forward to the rugby World Cup where hopefully the 'Boks will put up a decent showing.
Not holding my breath though...Ouch
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:09am
Indeed! Wouldn’t it make far more sense to determine outcome on wickets taken, should the scores be tied? It’s a fundamental of cricket, after all. 
Mick.
PS - I’m glad the Australian Rules football season is in full swing. CARNA TIGERS!!!
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic