FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

on line vinyl retailers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: on line vinyl retailers
    Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 1:36pm
I don't think there is a topic already set up here but wonder if anyone has any recommended on-line retailers for new vinyl?

I have used 'TheSoundofVinyl' successfully for a several purchases over the last year.

I had two badly scratched 'new' Carol King's Tapestry from Analogue Seduction - the second one which they let me keep had some large scratches on both sides.

A further purchase of the above was made from SNvinyl which was fine.  However, I was looking to order three more albums from the latter and a large number of awful reviews fell out of my search advising the seller was not genuine, did not communicate, supply or refund etc and warning off using them.  Whilst my earlier purchase had been fine I decided not to use them and have ordered through a supplier direct from Germany through ebay.

I decided to try a couple of Analogue Production albums to see what they were like, albeit at a price.Cry

Any other suppliers anyone has experience of good or bad?
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 2:21pm
I've found Diverse Vinyl in Newport reliable, if not the quickest.
Haven't tried TheSoundofVinyl yet - will do now thanks for tip.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
BackinBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BackinBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 3:33pm
+1 for Diverse Vinyl. Helpful and knowledgeable people.
Just listen, if it sounds good to you, enjoy it.
DaveG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 6:03pm
and another +1 for DV. Haven't let me down yet.

and as for SNVinyl. They (he actually) earned that bad internet rep.
Dave

Michell Gorbe + HR PSU -> Cadenza Bronze -> SME V -> Elevator -> Accession -> Proprius -> B&W CM6 s2 | Cusat 50 & Spatia cables ->
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 9:41pm
Nice one thanks I shall put some trade their way before too long.
McHolmeM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McHolmeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 9:47pm
I've found DV to be reliable too, also Juno Records are very efficient.
Robnpg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robnpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2020 at 2:50pm
I haven't bought much online, but I've been lucky with Amazon so far. I get points from Best Buy and have used them for vinyl there as well. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic