FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Little Fwend + ASB 1 brush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Teesside Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesside Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Fwend + ASB 1 brush
    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 9:14pm
Good Evening, a couple of accessories bought in the last 6 months I am well pleased with. First the Little Fwend automatic tone arm lifter, beautifully smooth and reliable, for me makes for a much more relaxed listening session. Secondly the Furutech ASB - 1 anti static brush, it doesn't mean you can ignore keeping the turntable area clean but what I have found is just trail the brush over the platter, arm and board area before playing and then each side of each record with the turntable in rotation and the result has been zero pick up of dust / fibre / static since I bought it, can't recommend it enough.

Not cheap on each account but when stuff works this well, shop around for best price.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:26pm
not cheap!!! £145 for a brush it had better work. WELL out of my price range.

Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 10:49pm
I'm glad it's doing a good job for you.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 7:47am
If you think that's expensive you should take a look at the cost of the Ramar brush or the newer Furutech brush ASB-2

https://ramar.berlin/en/shop/

ShockedShockedShocked

Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic