FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Last call for testers list!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 5:32am
Originally posted by tg tg wrote:

Graham,

I am in Sydney, I think Jake may nearly be close enough to Brian to drop it in rather than post - not sure, but he is in Qld at least 600 miles north of me.

Trying to think if there is anyone else here who posts anywhere I know of regularly, DC is in Sydney but seems rather quiet lately - don't recall if he signed up here or not but he would be good.

Actually Im in Gladstone, Qld about 540kms from Brian, although I do go to Brisbane fairly regularly. If I cant deliver personally, no problem to post, its usually only overnight.

Cheers,

Jake

mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 2:16am
Jake, dc has been quiet due to a new job. At least that is wha he has indicated. I believe there is a girl in there somewhere. :-)
Miguel
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 7:54am
Who is dc? David Coulthard - the walking jaw?Big%20smile
jonclancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonclancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2008 at 12:06am
Hi Graham,

I'd like to be considered, please.  Not much of an expert, but I like a tune and have a selection of sources and a few sets of cans here.

Many thanks

Jon

(nr Bristol)
less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 7:18pm
Hi Graham,

not done this stuff before but would be willing to give it a go, especially as I would be interested in getting my hands on one of the kits!

Have Shure SE530 IEMs and a pair of Sennheiser HD580s

Regards

Les Sutherland
I don't do mediocrity!

Les Sutherland
Zafonic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zafonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2008 at 8:37pm
Hi Graham

I would like to be one of the beta testers please. I'm located in London and was speaking to John today who was very helpful and sent me the link to the website.

Just one thing: I will be going on holiday from 9-15 September so if it is possible I would be better able to test the Novo after 15th September.

I hope this is ok.

Thanks

Shane
dazzer1975 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazzer1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2008 at 10:39pm
I would like to be involved with the testing if possible?

I have a home amp the little dot mk II and have been waiting for funds to buy the solo with psu. Aside from this I use portable amps, yet have a selection of full sized cans. I would be more than eager to test for this new amp as home gear is my next focus to move into.

Currently have beyerdynamic dt880, audio technica w1000, akg k701, k240 (mid production sextett), k280 parabolic and k100, and audio technica esw9 although the latter is obviously more of a portable headphone. My portable earphones are the aforementioned esw9, shure se530, etymotic er4p and also the p to s adaptor cable, etymotic er6i, sennheiser cx300 and koss kc75

sources would be a selection of portable players e.g. imod 5.5gen iriver ihp120 or pc with pico dac using it as a kind of pre-amp to the novo

If you feel I could contribute that would be great.

p.s. I am in Rochdale nr Manchester.

Edited by dazzer1975 - 26 Aug 2008 at 10:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic