FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join our friendly forum here and subscribe to our newsletters here

A rule of fairness:
When other manufacturers websites allow people to recommend our products instead of their own then people can do the same here, but please not before! Such posts will be deleted.
See terms and conditions here...

Graham Slee Entheos Novo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
southall-1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southall-1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graham Slee Entheos Novo
    Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 2:17pm
Howdy, I'm Shane, just joined here.

Only recently acquired a Novo. Nice sounding little unit. Drives my HD650's very well. Might think about getting the Solo Ultra-Linear DE next year.

Just out of curiosity. What headphones do you guys like using with the Novo?

S.

morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 9:30am
Hi Shane, and welcome to the forum.

The Novo is a great little box, and mine powers a MrSpeakers AEON Flow Open planar headphone to great effect. I still have the HD650s that I used to use, but these don't get a look in these days.

The Solo ULDE in my main system is paired with some Audeze LCD-2s. If you're considering upgrading the Novo don't forget the loan scheme here allows you to have a free home demo.

Edited by morris_minor - 04 Nov 2018 at 9:30am
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:41pm
Thanks for joining us Shane.

I used my DAK (GSP kit version) of the Novo with Sennheiser HD280's, Grado 325i's, and Jecklin Float 2's. Really good all round and I gave it to my brother with the 325's when I bought a Solo Ultralinear which is step up worth hearing as Bob suggests.

Edited by Fatmangolf - 05 Nov 2018 at 9:42pm
Jon

Open mind and ears, whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic