FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Burn-in revisited

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
Author
cattle prod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cattle prod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 8:49am
Graham/Miguel

Thanks for the advice.
cheers

Ian
iansheadphones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iansheadphones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 11:42pm

400 hundred hours burn in must see if i can find a new bit of string for the electric meter coin Cry

Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:05am
Originally posted by iansheadphones iansheadphones wrote:

400 hundred hours burn in must see if i can find a new bit of string for the electric meter coin Cry

Too much ironing? Wink

I had exactly the same problem, but then she said yes and we moved to a place with a proper meter - and for many years now we put up with creased clothes.... Wink

Oh Censored! you mean that sort of burn in...

On all the time the PSU1 costs about £10 (GBP) per annum in electricity. Big%20smile

(with the "green" power supply it's about £1 (GBP) per annum)
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:42am
So if I paint my PSU1 green, apart from the tin of paint, I'll save £9.00 per annum Shocked
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:15pm

And if that works paint the whole house green and go on holiday on the savings Wacko

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 6:09pm
They'll be paying me LOL
andy w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:58pm
Hello to all members.With all this talk of burn in;my question.. how long does it take for the fanfare3 phono stage and the psu1 unit to burn in.Some say 50 hours;others say more,so Graham maybe yu can tell me.Andy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
  Share Topic