FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Bitzie first impressions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
Author
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by mitch65 mitch65 wrote:

Originally posted by mrarroyo mrarroyo wrote:

Below is a link to a few pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/109437154048011247077/BitzieAndSoloULDE?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMCrnM_gwJfSXw&feat=directlink 

Cripes! That's really dinky LOL

It is shorter than my thumb.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
mitch65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Originally posted by mitch65 mitch65 wrote:

Below is a link to a few pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/109437154048011247077/BitzieAndSoloULDE?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMCrnM_gwJfSXw&feat=directlink 

Cripes! That's really dinky LOL

It is shorter than my thumb.

I can't believe I'm sitting here looking at my thumb! LOL
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 11:06pm
Continuing the Ogdens I was listening to the Bitzie at the time I was looking at my thumb. The music definitely sounds better that way round. Confused

The Bitzie is small and sounds very good. Thumbs Up

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Jog3004 Jog3004 wrote:

Miguel, have you tried it with an iPod, iPhone ipad etc yet?

No sorry, I barely had time to plug it in as you see in the pictures. Been swamped with work and life in general. However I will try to do so by tomorrow and post the results.

The Bitzie now has been plugged for 36  hours with about 12 hours of burn in. All coming along nicely and the best part IMO is how it draws in the listener. Very mellow and musical.
Miguel
mrarroyo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrarroyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 11:07am
I made some time and tested successfully the Bitzie with a couple of iPads. First an iPad 1 running IOS 5.1.1 and second an iPad 3 running IOS 6.1.1 both via the camera adapter. I used Pandora, You Tube and iTunes and all played fine via the Bitzie.

Next I will look into an iPhone 5 although I believe it will be more complicated due to the new lightning plug.
Miguel
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 11:13am
Great news on the Apple devices Miguel!

Clap
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
Jog3004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jog3004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:01pm

I made some time and tested successfully the Bitzie with a couple of iPads. First an iPad 1 running IOS 5.1.1 and second an iPad 3 running IOS 6.1.1 both via the camera adapter. I used Pandora, You Tube and iTunes and all played fine via the Bitzie.

Next I will look into an iPhone 5 although I believe it will be more complicated due to the new lightning plug.

That's good news Miguel & thanks for letting us know. I must confess, I never thought about lightening connector agree could be tricky. I mainly use my iPod classic with voyager, but does anyone know will the signal sent from iPod, ipad etc already be a converted by the ipod et al when the signal reaches the Bitzie, & would I be able to use the camera connector for audio from the iPod.
James
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic