FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Become a test drive member!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
TarekMahmoud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TarekMahmoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 8:50pm
I have both Reflex M and GSP 2SE (which I don't use for the moment), but due to the fact that I began using a Lyra Delos since 2 years ago , I added the Elevator. The sound is perfect with my NAD 356BEE and 2 Mordaunt Short Mezzo 6 and All my friends addict to Vinyls (like me) and who are using other phono stages were surprised and interested in turning to GSP. If you come to Oslo, pay me a visit to test it and make your own judgement.
Labdev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Labdev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 9:16pm
Nice one
Kieran Phillips
Kieran@labdev.biz
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 9:42pm
It is just a 61 mile breeze of a drive from Winchcombe to Aylesbury where you can hear our products at the opening roadshow venue... but unfortunately we don't have a lyra dorian.

See: http://www.gspaudio.co.uk/roadshow/ and book!
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
licuad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote licuad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 6:17pm
started looking at MC cartridges, got a Hana SL and likely need a new phono stage. these look interesting. i'm trying to figure out how to get in to the loaner program
licuad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote licuad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 8:23pm
I made contact with BAK and have some equipment enlisted for tryout. likely not the final purchase but a good way to get introduced. looking forward hearing new sounds. i did start listening to music in the 50's including Wolfman jack at station XERB in Tijuana. i don't have all the LP and 45's from then but some, eventually i got a DDG of Nicanor Zabaleta. in those days we kind of lived in a sandbox and the LP sounds like it. still great music
______
Bryston amps and preamps, Vincent SP-20, JBL 2226H speakers, Yggdrasil DAC, Hana SL and Ortofon Blue 2M cartridges, Rotel preamp with Echo Layla and Studio One software for recording
Abouzinelos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Abouzinelos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 12:18pm
totally brand new member from just outside of Toronto, Ontario! I’d love to participate in any kind of beta testing program or loan program to help people experience what these instruments sound like within their own system. 
Volks61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volks61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:08pm
I would like to listen to the Majestic Dac.

I currently have a Chord Hugo TT2 and I haven’t been able to listen to the Dac at any of the local Graham Slee dealers.

I am based in the West Midlands.

Kind regards 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic