FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Audionics Broadcast Desks & Equipment Help-Desk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audionics Broadcast Desks & Equipment Help-Desk
    Posted: 16 May 2016 at 11:29am
It has come to our attention that numbers of Audionics manufactured BBC and commercial broadcast studios, desks and equipment are being sold off on the secondhand market to smaller broadcasters.

On more than one occasion recently we have been contacted for help in getting these old Audionics desks and equipment working.

Although we must state we are not the service agent authorised by the creditors liquidation of Audionics (Sheffield) Limited (circa 2014 - although I asked to be considered), I and John were part of the team which designed and manufactured Audionics broadcast-audio equipment.

There are currently just three people left of the team who are capable of understanding how each circuit and sub-circuit worked, and John and I comprise two of the three (and we might be able to get hold of the third).

Should you not be able to obtain satisfaction regarding your Audionics Broadcast equipment, you could try here. You will first need to register.

Graham

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic