FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Albums that should be available on vinyl...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 1:42pm
I have reminded myself of a Bly-ray that I bought years ago (I didn't know at the time of ordering) it was Blade Runner and  I put my order in, this was  one of two suppliers and the one I chose was in Germany they could delivery quicker and it was cheaper too than the supplier in the UK, even the Email from them was in English so that didn't ring any alarm bells and it was not until it was delivered that I know it came from Germany. So I have had a positive experiences buying outside the UK all be it I didn't know at the time.
At the time I thought how can it be cheaper than buying from the UK, but it was.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
ServerBaboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ServerBaboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 7:38pm
Well I am no discovering that most of the records I did not think existed on Vinyl did and I just missed them, what ones that didn't have been issued in the last couple of years. Even my wife's favourite David Gray's White Ladder was release in vinyl last year.

I am struggling to reach 5 nevermind 10.

1) Italian band I saw performing in town square on holiday.
 https://www.discogs.com/Corimè-Zagara/release/6733169

2) My favourite Electronic compilation
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Its-Electric-Classic-Hits-From-An-Electric-Era/master/37974

3) Recently got into this this last year... but on researching it might be another name of a an obscure French release from 1971/3
https://www.discogs.com/Munir-Bashir-Irak-LArt-Du-Ûd-The-Art-Of-The-Ûd/release/9032500

Edited by ServerBaboon - 18 Aug 2021 at 6:02pm
Steve

-------------

Various bits of GSP Kit ..well two so far, unless you count the cables that is.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 8:42pm
Maybe I'm doing something wrong Steve but I couldn't follow all your links. I am interested if you can help.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
ServerBaboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ServerBaboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong Steve but I couldn't follow all your links. I am interested if you can help.

Sorry I missed this when I was on my computer.. for some reason the link the compilation continually fails so in the end I have up and pasted a text link.  Confused

Edited by ServerBaboon - 18 Aug 2021 at 6:06pm
Steve

-------------

Various bits of GSP Kit ..well two so far, unless you count the cables that is.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 7:04pm
Steve
Me being me not good with computers I got the link to work some how!!
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 8:39pm
Thanks Steve.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Andy75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by fluddite fluddite wrote:

1) Gillian Welch - Time (The Revelator)

I appreciate this is a really old post, all of which makes it more barmy that we’re still awaiting Time (The Revelator) on vinyl. Hopefully, now that the pandemic appears to be waning, it’ll finally get the release it deserves. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic