FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Accession M Review: Stereo Times USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Pwog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 10:33pm
Just read the review. Wow! Congratulations Graham. I cannot wait to try this unit out using the loaner program.
Paul
Acoustic Research ES-1, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Ayre C-5xemp disc player, Dynaco SCA-35 (updated), Dynaco ST-70 (updated and modified), Revel performa M20, Accession M, CuSat 50 interconnects
Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 12:50am
Bravo, Graham!! I just read this and found myself nodding in agreement the whole way through. The comments about the "timbre and sonic signature" and the ability of the Accession to reproduce the sound of the hall resonated greatly with me. Those were several of my strongest impressions as well. 

This is just a terrific review. Congratulations. I couldn't be happier that I have one.
Kory

Hana ML, Zu/Denon 103 Mk. II, Ortofon 2M Black, Accession MM/Elevator EXP/PSU-1 Enigma/Lautus interconnects, Apogee Duet II, SOTA Nova, CJ 17LS2, Adcom 7805, VTL MB 300 Deluxe, Infinity IRS Beta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic