FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Accession finally here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
savakntr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savakntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 5:56pm
Me too! since I am not the type of guy who will loan to test and then return. Hopefully we will get some feedback from other users for the Accession MC.

Also I would love to see the successor of Accession with an output gain at the range of 50 dB.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by savakntr savakntr wrote:

Also I would love to see the successor of Accession with an output gain at the range of 50 dB.

A high output dual input version has been planned from early on in Accession development but relied on the perfection of the MC input version.

I am now in a position to start work on its development.

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
savakntr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savakntr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:28pm
Dear Graham

Please put me first in the list
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 10:04pm
You won't regret it if my experiences with HFC/GSP gear are anything to go by. For UK based forum members please PM me if you want to be put the waiting list for the Accession MC and I'll start the waiting list. It will be a little while yet and I will notify via the UK Loan thread when I know the ETA of a loan unit.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Fatmangolf For UK based forum members please PM me if you want to be put the waiting list for the Accession MC and I'll start the waiting list. It will be a little while yet and I will notify via the UK Loan thread when I know the ETA of a loan unit.<br><br>[/QUOTE Fatmangolf For UK based forum members please PM me if you want to be put the waiting list for the Accession MC and I'll start the waiting list. It will be a little while yet and I will notify via the UK Loan thread when I know the ETA of a loan unit.

[/QUOTE wrote:

Likewise PM me if anybody in Europe who wants to be put onto a waiting list

Likewise PM me if anybody in Europe who wants to be put onto a waiting list
Derek
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:35am
As with the Reflex MM/MC, it will be interesting to see (hear?) whether the Accession MC sounds as good or better than the MM version coupled to the Elevator. Any thoughts on this Graham?
Derek
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 9:04am
Great question, Derek.
Rega RP8 - Apheta 2 - Accession MC Enigma PS -Solo ULDE (Focal Utopia) - PS Audio M700 - Fical Kanta No2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic