FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

What music has impressed you today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307
Author
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 6:56pm
Derek
I do like live recordings, there's just something about them.
I bet Joe Jackson put on a good show. I have not got round to seeing any videos of him yet.
The live recordings I have I like to listen with my headphones on and close my eyes on a vary good recording it's almost like your there.
Pro-j tt,Ortofon 2m Bronze cart,Audiolab 8300CD,GS Reflex M. Solo headphone amp both with PSU1,MF M2si amp, Monitor audio silver 100 speakers, Atlas speaker cables and GS interconnect cables
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:27am
We only saw him once, doing the Night and Day tour...fantastic performer and a top rate band
Derek
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:44pm
I think I may have seen that on the TV it may have been Sky arts, when we were on lockdown the BBC and Channel 5 or 4 were showing a lot of live recordings on Friday and Saturday nights, As I couldn't go to the pub it was something to pass the time away of a evening. The sound may not of been good as I was listening from the TVs speakers but it was nice to see the bands preforming.
I do have 2 live recordings that are official, Joe Jackson Trio Live Music Europe 2010 and Joe Jackson live 1980/86. The 1st one on vinyl 2nd CD both are vary good recordings
Pro-j tt,Ortofon 2m Bronze cart,Audiolab 8300CD,GS Reflex M. Solo headphone amp both with PSU1,MF M2si amp, Monitor audio silver 100 speakers, Atlas speaker cables and GS interconnect cables
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307
  Share Topic