FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

What music has impressed you today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 397>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 11:59pm
Tonight I might indulge in a little Workers Playtime by Billy Bragg. A long time fav from ‘88 and probably a little First Aid Kit. Saw them this week in Montreal - amazing vocals and harmonies.

jango View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 8:36pm
I've been pleasantly surprised by Sparkle Hard, the latest from Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks. I think there are six other Jicks albums (and 5+ with Pavement), and it's great to hear something that's just as inventive as the first.
Phonoromeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phonoromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 11:25pm
The last record I played was The Electric Prunes / Mass in F minor, midi 24010. 1967 west coast psychedelia played in a unique way. The track Kyrie Eleison also features in the motion picture Easy Rider.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 9:28am
'Kyrie Eleison' - 'Lord Have Mercy'.
The title of a song also recorded by AOR band Mr Mister back in the mid-eighties.
Just heard it on the radio here at work - takes me right back to that time. A great song.

Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 5:51pm
Joe Bonamassa's British Blues Explosion Live is terrific. I suspect some here were at the GMT gig in London where it was recorded and I can only imagine how good that was!

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 5:44pm
I also played a couple of sides of SKY 2 and enjoyed the way the tracks came to life in the room with the different instruments easily heard but sounding right together

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 10:41am

Image result for pink floyd the final cut
Majestic/Enigma, Accession MM & MC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 397>
  Share Topic