FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Voyager headphone amplifer for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Voyager headphone amplifer for sale
    Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 6:46pm
Item is now sold.

Edited by Ash - 18 Nov 2014 at 5:50pm
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 3:29pm
£145
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2014 at 5:31pm
£125
dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 4:05pm
Ouch sorry Ash! Ssw this post too late. Picked up a used perfect condition one on da you know what. Missed out on a pair of senn hd250 ii by....61 pence arghhh. Went for £80.61. The buyer knew exactly what he was doing as I hit highest bid wiv only 2 seconds left lol. Im not an experienced buyer so...

Sittin here in the sun listening to the Voyager and now I know what the fuss is all about. Astounding quality. The most analogue headamp I've ever met. Kills my old Fostex hp p1 and the mooted Centrance Hifi M8 to kingdom come. My old Fiio E11 is in the recycle bin too.

No hint of digital hash..wow. massive sound stage. Clarity is sublime. Whete's the distortion gone? Black background and no noise i can hear. Senn Momentum sounds beautiful now. Senn HD 650 and Audeze stupefyingly sound great too from such a small box.

All in all a mini Novo!!!! Bravo Graham and his gang...once again.

Edited by dillon - 14 Jul 2014 at 4:06pm
Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace w Space Arm & Dynavector 10x5 HOMC/GSP Revelation M/John Sampson upgraded Meridian 508.24 CDP/Sony 777ES SACD/ProAc Response D18/GSP Solo ULDE/GSP cables and ICs
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 5:20pm
No worries. My Voyager is also in perfect condition, with a jack to jack cable for a common 3.5mm connection. £125 is a fair price for whoever gets it. A properly designed portable amplifier; any sane ear will recognize the clarity and superb, powerful control it offers.

It's only going because of the domination of the Bitzie. The Bitzie is no joke; the way it handles my AKG K1000 from Proprius is nothing short of an audiophile miracle. Only a DAC of Graham's own design with a regulated power supply is going to push the standard of reproduction higher. But I first need to sell some Graham Slee products and other equipment in order to afford new GSP gear. Wink
dillon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 10:13am
Great stuff Ash. I'm holding out on the itsy Bitzie for portable use until I upgrade my ipod as there is no LOD to line in on the Bitzie. Im not too impressed so far with the capabilities of a phone to deliver sound quality..yet. I'm due to upgrade my Sammy Note 2 to the 4 in September so I will see if I can demo that with a Bitzie via the loaner programme. I know youre quite impressed with the sound of your S3 so I am looking towards that potential. But as i kinda think a DAP should be a DAP and Phone a Phone I will probably head towards an A&K 120 ii to pair with the Bitzie for portable use.

My eyes are future glued to the Majestic for my home set up...not the Bitzie. And I too will have to sell (happily) my other desktop gear to fund that.
Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace w Space Arm & Dynavector 10x5 HOMC/GSP Revelation M/John Sampson upgraded Meridian 508.24 CDP/Sony 777ES SACD/ProAc Response D18/GSP Solo ULDE/GSP cables and ICs
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by dillon dillon wrote:

My eyes are future glued to the Majestic for my home set up...not the Bitzie. And I too will have to sell (happily) my other desktop gear to fund that.

You will not be disappointed Dillon, the Majestic has blown away all the other DACs I have owned and sounds analogue-smooth (as has the Bitzie which I also use when travelling)
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic