FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
andyo5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyo5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 6:50pm
Hi, all. I live in Tucson, Arizona and am considering buying the Accession MM phono preamp with the PSU-1 power supply. I am currently running the output of my Roksan Xerxes X turntable with Dynavector DV-20X2H directly into the phono input of a McIntosh MX130 tuner/preamp, and I'd like to see if a separate high quality phono preamp such as the Accession would improve the sound quality. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical music nowadays. I do not intend to go to a low output moving coil cartridge.
At this point, my FM radio and digital sources all sound better than the turntable. 
I'd like to know how I could participate in the loaner program.
Thanks!
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 10:11am
Welcome to the forum! 

If FM radio and digital are sounding better than your Roksan/Dynavector combo then something is definitely wrong! The Accession will undoubtedly improve the sound for you.

Drop a PM to Bruce (aka BAK) who runs the US loan scheme to start the ball rolling.
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2020 at 2:58pm
I have asked UPS about any expected delays due to COVID-19...
 Answer is no delays and "business as usual".
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15/625, Technics SL-1600MK2, Reflex M, Lautus, Technics SH-8066, Dynaco ST120a, Eminence Beta 8A in custom cabs;; Using Majestic DAC
Enjoy Life Your Way!
rockyboris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockyboris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 4:51pm
new to the forum, do they still have a U.S. loaner program?
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 6:11pm
Hi rockyboris, welcome to the forum.
 I am the US Loaner Program coordinator.
 Send me a private message to arrange a US loaner.

Bruce
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15/625, Technics SL-1600MK2, Reflex M, Lautus, Technics SH-8066, Dynaco ST120a, Eminence Beta 8A in custom cabs;; Using Majestic DAC
Enjoy Life Your Way!
rockyboris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rockyboris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 12:44am
Thanks for the welcome and info, I'll be in touch shortly need to wrap up a few things

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic