FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

US Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
john0067 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john0067 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 12:12pm
Ok. Let me know it gets back, and how much it will cost to ship. Thank you.

John
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by john0067 john0067 wrote:

Ok. Let me know it gets back, and how much it will cost to ship. Thank you.

John

I will do that by PM only.
The PM system protects yours and my personal info.
It is more appropriate for your contacting me.Wink

Please see the 1st page of this topic @:
https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/us-loaner-program_topic1997_page1.html

You can also contact me via my email if you wish as shown on my last PM to you.
As stated in that PM, you will have all my contact info, including my address and phone # before sending your payment for shipping.

All Private Messages automatically come to my email, too.

Activity here does help others see the US Loaner Program is very active. Thank you!Thumbs Up

All... the US Loaner Program is now at 10 loaner requests in 2017, and it is only March!
 That is the same as all of 2016 !!Star

Edited by BAK - 21 Mar 2017 at 12:58pm
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 12:54pm
All... the US Loaner Program is now at 10 loaner requests in 2017, and it is only March!
 That is the same as all of 2016 !!Big smile
   {During 1 week in February I had 4 requests.}
All of the loaner phono preamps are currently out ( some with a waiting list)
 except the three MC preamps: MC Gram Amp 3 Fanfare, Reflex C, and Revelation C.

The three MC preamps have been out before Feb 2017.

For the complete inventory in the
US Loaner Program,
and your initial instructions to take part in the
US Loaner Program,
 Please see the 1st page of this topic @:
https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/us-loaner-program_topic1997_page1.html

Edited by BAK - 21 Mar 2017 at 1:19pm
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
tmoody View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tmoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 11:08pm
^^^

Since Bruce indicates that activity here helps create awareness of the loaner program, I figured I'd chime in. I'm soon to receive the Reflex M (thanks Bruce!) and on the list for the Accession...

A fantastic service!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 2:18am
The US Loaner Program now has 3 new units:
 a silver Accession MM,
 a black Accession MC,
 and an Elevator EXP.
Also, the Lautus USB power "Y" cable has been added.

The 1st page of this topic has the complete list updated.
Bruce
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 7:49am
Great work Bruce!
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Pelts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pelts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 7:06pm
Hi fellas,

Would love to demo a Slee Reflex M.  Currently my super scout is going directly through to a Denon Avr via a phono input.  Not sure if I’m leaving some fine details out by doing this so I’m very excited to see what a HQ phono preamp can do!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic