FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

UK Loaner program back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
roger staton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote roger staton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 10:04pm
Hi John,

I am interested in trying the Accession M moving magnet phono stage please.

Regards

Roger
Ashtubalives&$2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashtubalives&$2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 2:09pm
hi John interested in accession and reflex mm phono
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 3:12pm
Hi Ashtubalives&$2,

Just sent you a PM and also emailed you yesterday.

AudioRic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudioRic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2020 at 4:14pm
Hi John,

I'm keen to upgrade my Solo ( Serial No.0131-387 ) to the ULDE version.
I have the PSU1.
I was going to order the upgrade but then noticed your "Loaner" offer. This seems a really good service for current owners. Is it possible for me to try one first?

Regards

Eric Pilkington
Wilkie57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wilkie57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 7:00pm
Hi John, I would be interested in loaning a Gold era v & a Reflex for comparison if possible.

Regards 
Gary
NeillP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NeillP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 4:56pm
Hi John, I am interested in loan of gram amp2 and gram amp2 SE. What happens next, how do I go about being able to do this? Appreciate you guiding me through this, please! Rgds, NeillP 
TD166, RB300rewired, AT150MLX, Rotel RA1062, B&W CM7, Marantz SA8005, QED Ref. interconnects, RA mains
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by NeillP NeillP wrote:

Hi John, I am interested in loan of gram amp2 and gram amp2 SE. What happens next, how do I go about being able to do this? Appreciate you guiding me through this, please! Rgds, NeillP 

Try sending a PM directly to John if you don't hear something soon. Sometimes people don't check the board and wait for PMs to show up via email. 
SL-1200 MK7 (modified) + Reflex M + PSU-1 used with AT150-40ML, AT VM95ML, Stanton 680mkII + Ogura, and Shure M35X cartridges.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic