FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Topic ClosedUK loan programme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 53>
Author
RobDon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 8:03pm
Thank you for the loan of the Gram Amp 2 Communicator. First impressions are excellent, sounds very good indeed and seems to be a step up from my Rega Fono MM Mk2. Going to enjoy this over the next 2 weeks!
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 4:55pm
Thanks Rob.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 10:02pm
I will post here when I know the ETA of the new Accession MC. If you wish to be in the UK loan queue for this please PM me.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:25pm
Thanks to everyone who PM's me. I'm a little busy off-forum but try to login when I can to reply so you may wait a day or two sometimes but I will respond and set up your UK loan as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience and I think hearing the GSP/HFC gear will please you.
Jon

Ceburaska View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 1:15pm
My first post (I think) to thank you for the loan of a Reflex. I was definitely impressed with the amp, but even more with the facility, it’s a real bonus!
I’m actually most interested in the Revelation and Elevator (I’ve got several turntables), but the good experience with the Reflex has made me more confident to buy other items without trying them.
Thanks again!
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 2:47pm
I think a lot of us have reached the same conclusion about having confidence in Graham's products! Wink
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
sheepskinstu View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 7:47pm
After taking advantage of the loan programme I bought a Gram Amp SE. A couple of months later I purchased one of Graham's headphone amps without trying it first such was my confidence in the brand. You won't be disappointed with anything in the whole range. Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 53>
  Share Topic