FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

USA Loaner Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
schumanesq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schumanesq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA Loaner Program
    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 11:05pm
Thank you guys!  
Steve Schuman
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 10:30pm
Thanks for joining and happy listening Steve
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 10:09pm
Welcome Steve.
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
schumanesq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote schumanesq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2022 at 8:43pm
Just wanted to drop a line to formally thank Bruce Kohl for his help in securing a loaner.  New to the forum, I look forward to purchasing an Accession shortly and will be sure to share my thoughts.
Steve Schuman
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Str8Wire Str8Wire wrote:

New member here, looking for info on the US Accession loaner program. I see the last post was July 7, and I was wondering how long the backlog is for loaners.

I recently purchased and returned a Rega Aria II as it had a bad hum in my system. Looking online I found that a few others experienced this same issue. Through my search someone suggested I try the GS Accession and I’ve read nothing but good reviews. 

My turntable is a Rega Planar 8 with an Apheta 3 MC and I’m hoping the Accession is a good match. My vintage preamp has a MC input but it’s not the correct rating for this cartridge. I have no hum going straight into my preamp with the turntable.

When I signed up for this forum, way back on Jul 10th I thought I requested a loaner but I can’t locate a list or reply if I did request it. Does anyone know where I might get this information or if I’m even in the right topic area! 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Big smile

A GS phono stage should not hum, unless there is a problem with other equipment or a set-up issue. Bear in mind Rega uses a wacky grounding scheme where the ground goes through one side of the RCA connectors. That can cause problems with various systems a LOT of times (very common with Rega decks in general) but the knowledgeable members here and your loan coordinator can walk you through how to fix it should an issue arise. 
SL-1200 MK7 (modified) + Reflex M + PSU-1 used with AT150-40ML, AT VM95ML, Stanton 680mkII + Ogura, and Shure M35X cartridges.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 3:36am
Hi Str8Wire, welcome to the forum.
I replied to your PM.

Here to help,
Bruce

Edited by BAK - 06 Sep 2020 at 3:38am
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
Str8Wire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Str8Wire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 2:43am
Great to hear, hope I can get a loaner soon. Also hoping it isn’t some weird issue with my vintage equipment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic