FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

UK loan programme

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
Author
Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK loan programme
    Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:43pm
A tough time for you, Jon. My best wishes to you.
Mick.
Rega RP8/Ortofon 2M Black/Rega Apheta 2 - Reflex M/Elevator EXP - C.E.C. TL5 CD Transport - MacBook Pro/Roon - Majestic DAC - Solo ULDE (Focal Elear) - Proprius - PMC Twenty5.22
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 3:25pm
Sorry to hear of your current situation Jon & like everyone else, huge appreciation for all the effort you have put into the UK loan scheme. Some of my earliest purchases were a direct result of this and it has always been a pleasure on the occasions we have corresponded or met face to face. 

We all hope that your health improves soon.
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
Richardl60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardl60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:56pm
I do hope someone is able to take this up from Jon.  I suspect it does absorb a lot of time in administration and posting.  I am sure Jon would be best placed to answer but in order to reduce the workload could this be split- 0ne to organise and collate and another to store and post? This may not work but Jon may be able to pass comment?
The Source turntable, Audiomods V micrometer, Dynavector XX2-2, Leema Antila 2Seco CD player, TDL studio 1.
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:42pm
I've just caught up with this thread - so sorry you're not well Jon! You've been a great help to me down the years - thank you! I hope you get better very soon.

If my own circumstances were different I would offer to take over the UK loan scheme, but sadly . . . 

Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:38pm
Jon, many thanks from me. I'd like to echo the appreciation of others and to wish you well.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by msphil msphil wrote:

Many thanks for all your past efforts. Hope your health has deteriorated since I was last in touch!

Hope your health has NOT deteriorated since... we know this is what you meant, Phil...Wink
Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15/625, Technics SL-1600MK2, Reflex M, Lautus, Technics SH-8066, Dynaco ST120a, Eminence Beta 8A in custom cabs;; Using Majestic DAC
Enjoy Life Your Way!
msphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:14pm
Many thanks for all your past efforts. Hope your health has deteriorated since I was last in touch!
'You are, through your soul not your body, a human being.'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 53>
  Share Topic