FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Revelation M, PSU1, Lautus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fbpearce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fbpearce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:33am
Thanks to everyone for responding. I'll go over these references. 
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 7:58am
Originally posted by fbpearce fbpearce wrote:

I also like that it seems to slay some audiophile dogma-"no switches=audio purity" "circuit boards are bad as electrons have to squeeze though" and other things that we've all heard-or maybe I'm just not a "true" audiophile!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of unfounded thought I will fear no evil: for common sense art with me; thy laws of nature and scientific fact they comfort me.Wink

It depends on the type of switch and how it is used as well as where it is used. There is a small grain of truth in "no switches=audio purity".

"circuit boards are bad as electrons have to squeeze though" - I know of no circuit board manufacturer who can make PCB traces as thin as a sub-atomic particle.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic