FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Rega RP6 with or without TTPSU for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Phil Bishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rega RP6 with or without TTPSU for sale
    Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 6:51pm

For sale, a SUPERB Rega RP6 turntable in red, with complimentary blue felt mat.

Barely used; it came fitted with an Exact cartridge and I gave it a few hours using that, sold the Exact on and since then the deck has been boxed up.

I have another RP6 and one is enough for me so this is up for grabs.

The TTPSU Power Supply has not been out of the box (apart from to photograph) – I used the TTPSU from my other deck to run this deck.

There are two options for the sale. I realise many folk out there may already have a RP3 or Planar 3 which they have upgraded by adding the TTPSU power supply. If they hanker after trying an RP6 then I will sell this deck without the TTPSU for £500. The price is £650 for the deck with the TTPSU.

Collection from Reading, not far off M4, or convenient meet up preferred.

Detailed photos below.

Edited by Phil Bishop - 12 Mar 2017 at 11:43am
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 7:01pm
That's a bargain either way for someone wanting a very good sounding no fuss turntable.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 9:19am
Still available.

Edited by Phil Bishop - 16 Mar 2017 at 6:44pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2017 at 6:44pm
Bump Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2017 at 1:43pm
Price reduction - deck with TTPSU £595, Deck without TTPSU £475.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:15pm
Now gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic