FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A REAL Hi-Fi Owners' Club Forum With REAL Members and a Loaner Program to Prove It!

A rule of fairness:
When other manufacturers websites allow people to recommend our products instead of their own then people can do the same here, but please not before! Such posts will be deleted.
See terms and conditions here...

Records for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
IntempestaNocte View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntempestaNocte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:23am
I'm in no rush, no need to worry.  I am currently stuck in a perpetual loop of failing to get around to cleaning my record collection so I've got loads of stuff to listen through once I manage to get started, not to mention the backlog of new stuff I haven't found time to listen too yet.  Someone as disorganised as me will never mind waiting for other people.

Shortly after signing up to this forum I copied Jon and a couple of others and stuck my name in my sig to save people from having to type out my forum name / look my profile up.  Though I'm not overly fond of it and prefer not to use it online.

I will send you a PM with my details so you have got them for when you need them.

And what's this about a northern roadshow? 
Scott

AT150MLX > Audiomods Series V Standard > Rega RP6 > Graham Slee Accession > Marantz PM6005 > KEF Q100 / B&W P5 (Series 1). Marantz CD6005, Chromecast Audio.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic