FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

PSU1 Enigma Micro-Signal Power Supply

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2020 at 7:58pm
Embarrassed

Hands up. It shouldn't be doing that (Houston, we have a problem).

Transmitters are the usual culprit, or to put it another way, I am at a loss to design something so sensitive that will ignore strong RF.

There is a reviewer who lives under the Crystal Palace transmitter who has a similar problem.

In most cases (there aren't that many - honest), something like a DECT phone is found nearby, which swamps the input of the EXP with more RFI than it can handle.

If all else fails, we have great aftersales customer service which will refund on request or offer any alternative you wish for.

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2020 at 10:57am
John C says "power-line adaptors?"
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2020 at 8:41pm
Heard of powerline internet causing all kinds of problems in audio systems...
SL-1200 MK7 (modified) + Reflex M + PSU-1 used with AT150-40ML, AT VM95ML, Stanton 680mkII + Ogura, and Shure M35X cartridges.
nemu View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 4:54pm
I also had problems using powerline adapters, so I banned them completly.
Accession MM (PSU1), Accession MC (Enigma PSU1)
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 7:45pm
Quick question about the PSU1. Might be a silly question but I would rather double-check than assume.

The stock PSU1 that came with my Majestic DAC is just the same as any of the other PSU1 that come with other Graham Slee products, right? Only the output cable is different, yeah? So when I get the Enigma, I will be able to advertise the stock PSU1 for sale as usable with any of Graham's 24V products?
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 8:43pm
I think you are right Ash but it's best that Graham or John confirm it.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Ash Ash wrote:

Quick question about the PSU1. Might be a silly question but I would rather double-check than assume.

The stock PSU1 that came with my Majestic DAC is just the same as any of the other PSU1 that come with other Graham Slee products, right? Only the output cable is different, yeah? So when I get the Enigma, I will be able to advertise the stock PSU1 for sale as usable with any of Graham's 24V products?

Correct
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic