FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

Proprius pair for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proprius pair for sale
    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 8:36pm
Hello, after quite a bit of thought, I have decided to put my pair of Proprius monoblocks up for sale for a £1000 direct sale. Photographs will follow in a few days but be assured, the condition is clean and like new as I take such good care of my things. I am the original owner and I bought them directly from here a few years back. Come with boxes, fixing brackets, power supplies/cables, all in like-new condition. I'm not selling due to a lack of performance; it is simply because I do not use them as I haven't really got much space for speakers in my room and I want funds to re-buy a Solo ULDE for my MySphere 3.1. Speakers are such a hassle to set up in a tiny room and you don't get a flat response from them easily like I do from MySphere 3.1, which I would eventually like to pair with a 3D processor and the Majestic/Solo combo. I will miss the Proprius and their departure will be bittersweet but I think it's the right choice for my needs.

Please message if you would like to purchase them for £1000 via a direct method.
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 10:33pm
I also have either Lautus 1.5m phono-XLR interconnects or Lautus-R3 1.5m TRS-XLR interconnects that can be paired with these Proprius for an additional cost. These will provide a very pure signal from a Bitzie or Majestic DAC respectively. Photos will follow this week.

Edited by Ash - 07 Jul 2019 at 10:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic