Print Page | Close Window

Accession MM etc for sale

Printed From: Graham Slee Hifi System Components
Category: Classified Section
Forum Name: Sell your gear etc for free
Forum Description: Provided it's kosher and non-commercial you can advertise your stuff here
URL: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4813
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 11:13pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Accession MM etc for sale
Posted By: Richardl60
Subject: Accession MM etc for sale
Date Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 2:12pm
I am hoping to sell the following items to a forum member:

Accession MM £625 (new £936)
Elevator EXP £365 (new £640)
Enigma DC lead £50 (new £75)

Both units are in silver and unmarked coming with standard PSU though elevator upgraded with screwed collar for Enigma DC lead but accepts both.

Clearer audio Optimus reference pure silver short interconnect link around 20-25 cm tip to tip £125.  Unsure of cost new but Eichmann silver bullets £130 new and cable £510 per 1/2 metre.  This is far and away the best interconnects I have tried and ideally suited to connecting Elevator to Accession m, Reflex, Era gold etc side by side a couple of cm apart. Can provide more details if required 

For am happy to split or £1125 the lot but if interested please send a pm.
Update - pictures of link and EXP on topic ‘I show mine you show me yours’ on page 46.

Replies:
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 6:39pm
Elevator, DC lead and interconnect now sold so just The Accession MM for sale.

Price remains £625 (£936 new).

As can be seen elsewhere a step forward over all Graham’s other MM stages with built in flexibility of mono switch, equalisation settings and loading. Same price as a reflex M with full 10% member discount.

Please PM interest.

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 2:04pm
Accession remains for sale as advised previously less than a new Reflex M and not much more than an Era Gold with PSU and big step up from both having owned them. Sound, variable output loading and curves all included at £625 can be posted next week 

Posted By: Cyreg
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 1:55pm
I've got problems with the PM's send to you; when I look in my outbox I see them been send to you.
But if I click on a message in my outbox, the system jumps to my inbox and it so looks as if I send it to myself?
Also tried a new message to you and not just an answer > same problem :-(

So I don't know if you have received any PM's from me after yours from 10 nov?
Could you please answer by PM and maybe it will react normal again from there ???? Thx

-------------
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   

Date Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 4:52pm
hello Han.  I am out but will have a look either later tonight or tomorrow and get back; will see what we can sort for you.

Richard 

Posted By: Cyreg
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 11:32pm
Communication problems solved Smile Thx

-------------
TecnoDec/RB250/MP110>GramAmp2C/PSU1; Cyrus CD8SE; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure XXXV > Harbeth C7ES-3 '35th Anniversary'
cabling: IC 3x DNM V3; LScable Exposure DMF-two; Furu TP60 + MWaY and AH! powercords   

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:29pm
Accession MM remains for sale at £625 incl PSU.

Having owned an Era Gold, then a Revelation M (based on Reflex M) this was a far bigger improvement that’s the era Gold V to Revelation M and it retains the RIAA, British and American equalisation curves, capacitance loading and mono switch.

Remains unmarked/mint condition - a bargain...

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 8:24pm
Accession now sold thank you very much everybody, all items now sold.

Richard 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net