Print Page | Close Window

Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()

Printed From: Graham Slee Hifi System Components
Category: Find what you're looking for here!
Forum Name: Canadian Loaner Program
Forum Description: A members only service in Canada
URL: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4587
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 7:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()
Posted By: Godra
Subject: Canada loaner program : new coordinator ()
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 9:45pm
Hi everyone! 

I'm starting a new thread so as to let you know that I am the new program coordinator of the GSP loan program in Canada. The same conditions apply as before (see the previous thread with Keith). So please send me a private mail and I'll walk you through the process if you are interested. Also, we have two more phono preamp which weren't listed in the previous thread, the Accession MC and MMq. If you want to know what MM are capable of you should definitely try an Accession MM. I personally have had one for 2 years and it is awesome with my Clearaudio Performance DC + Virtuoso V2.

Cheers! 

Raphael 

Replies:
Posted By: morris_minor
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:00am
Good to hear, Raphael Thumbs Up

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links

Posted By: Fatmangolf
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 9:56pm
Thank you for coming forward to do this Raphael.

-------------
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:21pm
You are welcome John! I am pretty happy to help out fellow music lovers. I think the idea of the loan program is terrific and deserve support Thumbs Up.

-------------
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse

Posted By: Fatmangolf
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:37pm
From my experience it takes a little work but it helps a lot of a people. Plus you get to try all the new kit first, which can lead to spending as you become the first to buy your own!

-------------
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 7:02pm
Hi guys, just to let you know that the Accession MC is currently on loan. Everything else is available for loan. PM me if interested. 

-------------
Clearaudio Performance DC with Clarify tonearm + Virtuoso V2, Tannoy Legacy Eaton, Accession MM and BAT VK300Xse

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:12pm
The Accesion MC is back since last week. Please PM me if interested. Everyting else is also available for loan. 

Cheers!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 1:29pm
The Accession MC and the Elevator are on loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:39pm
The following are on loan : 

- Accession MC
- Elevator
- Era Gold

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 1:19am
The Accession MC and Elevator are back. They are available for loan. Era Gold still out! 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:52pm
Update : Everything available except the Reflex M.

-------------

Posted By: Smokeyjoec
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 4:53pm
Hi Raphael, I’m currently using the GS SE2 with an sBooster power supply in my secondary system and was possibly thinking of upgrading.  My main system I use a MC cartridge with a Tom Evans Groove Mkii. Anyhow, my secondary system is the family room system that I find I listen to more and more mainly due to convenience.  I was looking at either the  gold v5, the reflex and even the Assession MM. are you still the coordinator?  I’m located in the Toronto area.  I’m currently new to the form and may even purchase through GS directly.

Date Posted: 08 May 2019 at 1:17am
Hi! I am still the loan coordinator. The Era Gold V and the Accession M are available, but not the Reflex M. Please send me a private mail and I will walk you through how the loan work.  

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 8:18pm
The Reflex M is on loan and two RCA cables (Lautus and CuSat). Everything else is available at the moment.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 1:27am
Hi, I sent you a private message. Hopefully I did it correctly...lol

Date Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 1:41am
Hi, 

It worked just fine. I just answered you. 

Cheers!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 3:49pm
Hi guys, 

- Era Gold phono
- Reflex M phono

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 10:38pm
Hey, thanks for letting me know but I'm happy with my Era Gold with the Sbooster power supply and will likely not make anymore changes to this secondary system.

all the best for now,

Joe

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 9:00pm
The Reflex M and Era Gold are available again for loan up here in the great north! 

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2020 at 2:18am
- Proprius
- Lautus RCA to XLR cables

-------------

Posted By: Topendz
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:23pm
Hello there Simon here from Toronto Canada. I’m new to the vinyl world and looking to upgrade my phono pre-amp. With information overload as a new member I’m looking to take advantage of the loaner program. I’m looking to test out the Reflex M and the one below it. I’m not sure is it the Gram amp SE. I’m just looking for a step up from my Fluance PA10 I’m currently using. Can some one help me initiate the loaner request. Many thanks. Simon

Posted By: CageyH
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:47pm
Send Godra a private message.
Do this by clicking on the arrow next to his user name, and select send Private Message.

-------------
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.

Posted By: Topendz
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 12:49pm
Yes thank you so much I did. Good to be here.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 8:37pm
So, the following are on loan :
  • Gram Amp SE (to Topendz)
  • Reflex M (to Topendz)
The rest, except the proprius monoblocks, are available. Send me a pm if you are interested. 

-------------

Posted By: cdnJohn
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 6:16pm
pm sent (I think) about demoing an accession.
I love my reflex but curious about an upgrade 

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:45pm
Hi, 

Just to let you know that Proprius monoblocks are again available for loan, but the Majestic is out on loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 1:51pm
The following are back and available for loan : 

• Gram Amp SE 
  • Reflex M 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 7:02pm
The Majestic dac is back and available for loan. Please PM me if you are interested. 

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2021 at 11:44pm
The Cusat interconnect is on loan. 

-------------

Posted By: HPower
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 10:36pm
Hi Godra.

PM sent for details and availability on the Canadian loaners.

Thx,
Tom

-------------
1st: Sony DVP-NS9100ES, Bryston BDP-2, Sansui, TU-717> MP-D2 DAC> W4S, STP-SE> XP-4080> 2A3 SET, CA-150> FH-1, K-402
2nd: TD 160, DVD 2900> Sansui AU-717> La Scala, Heresy3

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 12:15am
Hi, 

check your inbox. 

Cheers, 

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 9:22pm

- Cusat interconnect
- Accession MM/ PSU1
- Reflex M/ PSU1

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Godra Godra wrote:

- Cusat interconnect
- Accession MM/ PSU1
- Reflex M/ PSU1

Thanks Raphael,

I am VERY excited to try both of theses units out!!!

-------------
1st: Sony DVP-NS9100ES, Bryston BDP-2, Sansui, TU-717> MP-D2 DAC> W4S, STP-SE> XP-4080> 2A3 SET, CA-150> FH-1, K-402

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 5:56pm
The following are available again for loan:

- Cusat interconnect
- Accession MM/ PSU1
- Reflex M/ PSU

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Godra Godra wrote:

The following are available again for loan:

- Cusat interconnect
- Accession MM/ PSU1
- Reflex M/ PSU

Hey fellow Canucks,

If any of you are curious to hear how Graham's gear will sound in your system I highly recommend
that you take up Godra with this loaner program.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

For me it was well worth the few bucks in shipping to get a chance for a proper in home audition!

Thanks again Godra!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 6:10pm
Thanks for the kind words Tom! 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 May 2022 at 1:30am
The Accession MC is out on loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2022 at 1:26am
The Reflex M is out on loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 May 2022 at 10:58pm
The Accession MC is back and available for loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2022 at 1:35am

- Gram Amp 2 Communicator
- Era Gold V

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jun 2022 at 7:31pm
The followings are back and available: 

- Gram Amp 2 Communicator
- Era Gold V

and the Reflex M is out on loan.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 2:21pm
The Reflex M and Era Gold are on loan. 

-------------

Posted By: Beaner_82
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 3:30pm
Hi
I'm new to the forum. I'm interested in the loaner program and was wondering if the Reflex M is available to demo? What would be the cost to demo/rent the Reflex M phono preamp
Thanks 
Chris 
From Canada 

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 10:16pm
Hi Chris, PM just sent.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 1:36am

Accession on loan.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2023 at 2:15am
The Majestic DAC is out on loan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 6:05pm
The Majestic dac is back and available for loan !

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net