Print Page | Close Window

Analysing hi-res files

Printed From: Graham Slee Hifi System Components
Category: Digital Audio
Forum Name: Computer Audio
Forum Description: Is computer audio here to stay or is it just another flavour of the month?
URL: https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1882
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 5:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Analysing hi-res files
Posted By: morris_minor
Subject: Analysing hi-res files
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 12:21pm
A short while ago I stumbled on http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=299:understanding-digital-music-hi-rez-or-not&catid=69:sound-reasoning&Itemid=5 - this interesting article .

I'd long wondered if the high resolution files I'd downloaded (from sites like HDTracks) were really all they claimed. With the info from the article I downloaded the free Sonic Visualiser software (PC and Mac) and looked at two Spyro Gyra files.

The first (orange plot, below) was a known quantity since it was a rip I'd made myself of a LP at 96/24.

The second files (purple plot) is from an HDTracks download (at 96/24).

Unfortunately the horizontal axis in the software isn't labeled, but extends from 0 to half the sample rate. So for these two files it's 0 to 48Khz.

Unless I'm reading it all wrong (quite possible!) the HDTracks file has been upsampled to 96kHz because of the steep drop in the plot at around  20kHz, whereas my rip shows no such drop - rather a gentle decline in treble energy. [If I really am getting all this wrong, please can someone tell me . . Embarrassed].

Of course, knowing what I  now know about how digital recording actually works (thank you Graham!!) I won't be bothering any more with anything over redbook standards for playback. I'm sure I'll find other examples of upsampled files if I look, but I may not bother and just listen to the music instead . . . LOL

Maybe others here will find this free analysis program useful?

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links

Replies:
Posted By: Fatmangolf
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 4:05pm
Thanks Bob, that's a good software link and I'm going to have a look at it later.

Hifi News highlighted this disturbing issue a couple of years ago and their download reviews include an energy spectrum analysis like yours to show which recordings really are 88k2, 96k, 192kHz. For example a 88k2 recording rather than an upsampled 44k1 that is labelled as 88k2, which your purple graph may be.

Simply put - why would we pay extra for a download company to upsample a CD when most of us already own DAC's that will do the same?

-------------
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Posted By: Ash
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 4:58pm
Even more simply put - Why would we bother to buy any digital file "higher" than CD quality? It has no increased resolution compared to the CD. Graham and that Xiph guy have already cleared this up for us. No current digital releases address the dB stepping deficit so it seems that unless this happens, vinyl will always be King. Smile

-------------
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.

Posted By: marshmid
Date Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 9:57pm
Hi Bob,

That is a great piece of software. I have managed to reproduce your lower graph using a free download of an 88kHz sampled file. I see a gradual decline without any steep breaks.

However, the axes on the lower graph are unlabelled. Do you know what they are? Where did you see/deduce that the step you observe is at 20kHz?

I would like to try this on a number of purchased 'HD' tracks and free downloads - but I would like to know what I'm looking at!

Best regards

Marsh

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by marshmid marshmid wrote:

Hi Bob,

That is a great piece of software. I have managed to reproduce your lower graph using a free download of an 88kHz sampled file. I see a gradual decline without any steep breaks.

However, the axes on the lower graph are unlabelled. Do you know what they are? Where did you see/deduce that the step you observe is at 20kHz?

I would like to try this on a number of purchased 'HD' tracks and free downloads - but I would like to know what I'm looking at!

Best regards

Marsh
Hi Marsh,

Did you mean my "upper graph" - the orange one - this is pukka 96/24 file  . . .

It's a shame the software doesn't label the axes. From that web page I linked to it seems that the horizontal scale goes from 0 to half the sample rate. So for 96kHz files it's 0 to 48KHz. Since the scale is a log scale, halfway along the scale would equate (for a 96kHz file) to 24 kHz. The sharp drop in my purple graph comes just before halfway along, so would equate to around 20-22kHz which is the limit for redbook files.

Jon mentioned Hi-Fi News doing these plots, and it was these that first got me interested in trying to find out what my download were - so finding this little program was really useful.

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 12:13pm
Hi Bob, you've got me thinking and I wanted to explain why I do bother with HD recordings.

I think the sample rate is really important as it determines the highest frequencies the digital recording will reproduce and what is done to those sounds. Real sounds like voices and instruments, acoustics and noise do go beyond our hearing range. A recording has capture these or reject them without adding artifacts within the sounds that are recorded.

After a quarter of a century there's a wealth of literature, evidence and opinion on CD's and the 44.1 kHz sample rate. Its 22,050 Hz "ceiling" on the sounds on CD's means low pass filters are needed to remove sounds above this. This will attenuate and alter the phase of the signals in the passband of the filter. In other words the sound that gets through will be altered a bit before it is recorded. That may be 16-22 kHz, and there's definitely musical content up there!

The choice of filter type would make a difference to the ADC process and was one of the settings included in the HDCD standard. If you have a CD player or DAC that lets you choose between different filters e.g. an Audiolab M-DAC, you are exploring a similar effect on playback.

Now imagine the cut off filter in the recording at 88k2Hz. It is at 44.1 kHz, or twice the CD level. That would mean that the sounds from 16kHz - 22kHz aren't in the filter pass band anymore. Potentially it is another octave of ultrasonic sound.

That's why I think a good recording at a high sample rate like 88k2, 96k or 192kHz would be better than the CD equivalent.

-------------
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 2:25pm
I do agree with you Jon, about higher frequencies. Harmonics, if not fundamentals, exist way above the audible threshold. It's the process how we actually perceive them that seems a sticking point. 

Seems to me we're safer sticking to vinyl! Thumbs UpHeart

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Posted By: Sylvain
Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 4:05pm
please please Fatmangolf, Moris-Minor and others Please Keep it up.....This is very interesting for me..My Reue 24  bit DAC does make a significantly better hifi reproduction, significantly better not marginally, with DVD audio tracks than with CD,,,,but please this is an interesting area and I look it up eveyday as Hugwith a good significant chapeter on High resolution file does not provide what you are providing.  

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 4:31pm
I'm at the limits of my understanding here Sylvain - so don't know if I can keep it up for much longer! Shocked

What I would say is that not all DACs are equal - even with basically the same specifications. Borrowing a Bitzie USB DAC (which doesn't do 96/24) gave me a performance virtually on a par with a more expensive 176/24 DAC (newer versions to 192/24). Logic (well the kind of logic I had at the time!) made me expect a far, far bigger difference. That there was a difference I put down to one DAC being powered by the USB bus, the other by a hefty dedicated power supply.

My inclination now is to propose that the "best" digital sound comes from a happy marriage of these two attributes:

1. A DAC with a current convertor, needing no more than 48/24 - and 44.1/16 is perfectly valid, but which has a properly engineered analogue stage, and

2. A recording made with loving care which extends to the mastering (for whichever format is chosen).

I don't believe you *need* anything else . . . 

YMMV of course!

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 4:50pm
What Bob just wrote.

-------------
Jon

Posted By: mitch65
Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 5:09pm
Makes sense to me Big smile

-------------
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50

Posted By: Sylvain
Date Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 10:13pm
very sincerely  thank  you...Picked up  '' intro. to Digital Audio by John Watkinson'' and have yet to  be better '' illuminated'' but from your post....BUt one final point and I do accept that the word length or BIt must be 24 Bit and as Tweeters and Midrange cones have improved significantly with new materials ...only 88.2 or 96khz allows the bandwith to exploit the qualities of music content in the mid and high frequencies or the wider the bandith the easier to reproduce the high mids and treeble freuencies ...and YES INDEED THE ANALOGUE OUTPUT MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY PASSIONATELY CRAFFTED and here again the wider bandwith allows more sohisticated filtering techniques...... I read these things but I 'll be a fool to say that I understand it.Tongue     

Posted By: Graham Slee
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 6:31am
Why does the word length have to be 24 bit?

Isn't this simply playing into the hands of the marketing man who keeps repeating the same message?

Didn't xiph.org explain the only difference between 24 bit and 16 bit... a noise difference? Noise you'll not hear.

( http://www.xiph.org/video/vid2.shtml - http://www.xiph.org/video/vid2.shtml : the chapter on bit depth)

Now, has anybody considered whether that low 24 bit noise (which is "silence" and not music) actually survives the analogue output stage of the DAC?

Let's stick a valve output stage right after the DAC chip. Do you get that 24 bit -120dB noise?

No!

Do you even get 16 bit -96dB noise?

You'll be lucky!

And how many swear they can hear the difference between 24 and 16 bit using a valve output stage that totally masks any difference whatsoever?

Yes plenty! Because the marketing told them what they hear!

Are these controlled AB tests? Obviously not!

Graham

-------------
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 8:29am
Sampling theorem explains that two samples are all that are needed to reproduce a sine wave (according to Nyquist, Shanon et al).

44.1kHz offers a maximum of 22,050Hz as commented earlier in this topic.

The reason for 44.1kHz is down to clock frequency derived from a crystal oscillator being the nearest available to twice 20kHz.

Can a 20kHz square wave be sampled? With only two points no. A square wave is a multiple of its harmonics. Do we need a 20kHz square wave? Can we hear a 20kHz square wave?

I doubt if human hearing could detect the difference between a 20kHz square wave and a 20kHz sine wave. For a start, can you hear 20kHz at all?

Have a listen to this: http://ia700202.us.archive.org/9/items/20kHz_tone/20kHz_audacity.wav - http://ia700202.us.archive.org/9/items/20kHz_tone/20kHz_audacity.wav

No, I didn't hear it and so I can't hear the difference between 20kHz sine or square because I can't hear that high.

It means I can't hear the 1st harmonic of a 10kHz square wave either so I would not be able to hear the difference between a 10kHz sine wave or a 10kHz square wave.

However, I can hear the difference between a 5kHz sine wave and a 5kHz square wave because I can hear the first harmonic which is 10kHz.

If you could just hear the 20kHz sound file above then you'll be able to hear the difference between a 10kHz sine wave and a 10kHz square wave...

...and if you can you'll be able to hear the early harmonics of virtually all musical instruments.

By self testing like this you can decide for yourself if you can hear anything in the region of 20kHz or above.

My understanding is adults can't usually hear 20kHz. Children can sometimes hear a little bit higher.

I conclude that all musical instrument harmonics are faithfully reproduced within a 20kHz bandwidth just as much as if they were being heard direct.

We being natural beings and with the high frequencies rolling off at some point will possibly witness our very own -6dB per octave filter - this is a natural filter rate.

At the frequency our hearing starts to register a fall in level it therefore follows there must be phase shift as there is for a natural filter rate of -6dB per octave.

This phase shift is 45 degrees. Therefore I guess we could be sensitive to a 45 degree phase shift at the point our hearing "rolls off".

So what if somebody adds more phase shift?

Would things then sound different? Perhaps not sound different but feel different?

By upping the sampling frequency we won't hear more but we can set the electronics roll-off higher... that moves the phase shift it introduces away from our sensitive area (if done correctly).

In trials we tested the above. If the phase shift from the electronics was close to our hearing's roll-off phase shift it sounded highly signatured (false). If we moved the phase shift so it had a lesser effect on our natural phase shift it sounded more "real".

There are two ways of enabling this phase shift to be moved away from our own natural phase shift...

One is to go hell for leather in demanding the system can record and replay greater and greater sampling rates.

The other is quite simple and less costly in all things: it is called over-sampling and has been in existence for years. It allows existing music (on CD for example) to be played.

The big problem with over sampling was not the over sampling but the understanding of how to make the analogue filter not have the unnatural phase shift - the combination of our natural phase shift and the electronic one being too close that it is noticeable.

However, rather than understanding the problem and dealing with it, manufacturers race on to produce something that isn't really required and marketing the hell out of it.

It happened with phono stages. This "sickness" is nothing new to me. I battled with it before many years ago. Eventually people started to realise I had something there. One day the same realisation may happen with what I'm saying about digital.

Anybody remember me going on about phase integrity?

Graham

-------------
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 8:39am
As usual, Graham, you get right to the heart of the matter! It's what makes this place the sanest forum on the 'net . . . . Cool

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Posted By: ICL1P
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

I doubt if human hearing could detect the difference between a 20kHz square wave and a 20kHz sine wave. For a start, can you hear 20kHz at all?

Have a listen to this: http://ia700202.us.archive.org/9/items/20kHz_tone/20kHz_audacity.wav - http://ia700202.us.archive.org/9/items/20kHz_tone/20kHz_audacity.wav

No, I didn't hear it and so I can't hear the difference between 20kHz sine or square because I can't hear that high.
I'm delighted to report that I can hear it.  Obviously all those years feeding several hundred screaming hungry sows first thing in the morning didn't damage my hearing too much. 

-------------
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

I'm delighted to report that I can hear it.  Obviously all those years feeding several hundred screaming hungry sows first thing in the morning didn't damage my hearing too much. 

You can? Congratulations!

Now, if you play music at the same volume how does it compare?

I just tried it on "Mr Golden Ears" here and he could just make it out (age 36) and then playing music at the same volume we upset the next village.

-------------

Posted By: ICL1P
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:20pm

Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

You can? Congratulations!

Now, if you play music at the same volume how does it compare?

I just tried it on "Mr Golden Ears" here and he could just make it out (age 36) and then playing music at the same volume we upset the next village.
I had to get very, very close to the speaker.

-------------
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.

Posted By: suede
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 6:17pm
I could just detect it. Very faintly but definitely there. Not hearing per se, like a strong clear tone, but rather detecting a faint high pitched sound.
Funny it was the clearest when starting playback and then ebbed away slightly to become a little harder to detect. Perhaps it's the response time it takes for the HD250 to reach a stable 20 kHz, being just slightly lower pitched for the first second.

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 9:48pm
I doubt the 20kHz file was anywhere near perfect but serves the purpose.

Thanks to Ifor and Suede for participating.

Graham

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 10:19pm
Graham I think your work on the phase integrity of the DAC filters has shown how crucial this is to clear natural sound, i.e. high fidelity. My comments on page one were about the need for similar quality in the encoder.

-------------
Jon

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 12:19am
I'm with Graham on this one. 24-bit (20-bit) audio doesn't resolve any further than 16-bit. He's gone through the science on this. I actually feel somewhat sorry for him that he has to keep repeating himself in vain... Confused The frequency range and dynamic range with digital audio are not even an issue, in my opinion. I don't understand why some audio enthusiasts are so intent on believing that increasing these ranges will provide audible improvements... Dead  The issue appears to be the lack of volume levels within the dynamic range. That's it... This can affect the feeling of physical presence, I think, so the audio loses some reality. This is the "audio energy" I keep going on about.

The Bitzie is awesome because it focusses on what's actually important... The analogue section. Forget the big numbers. When you use your turntables, do you care about big numbers then? The true potential of digital is yet to be unlocked, in my opinion. Graham has said that science has to be used to pin down the answers so that solutions can be devised, and THEN listening will reveal if the science got it right. With digital, at the moment, the science did not get it 100% right. Graham's views more than verify this and I think his audio opinions are more credible than everyone else's here. 40+ years of experience in audio is more than enough time to teach you PLENTY.

-------------

Posted By: tg [RIP]
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 2:42am

Ash,

this post originally contained content not representing what I would prefer to see on this forum, inasmuch as it might have appeared a personal attack and did not offer the respect it called for.

That is regretted.

I was out of order, it is now withdrawn and I offer my apology.

Tony G

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 10:09am

I can just about hear this with the volume turned right up to the maximum - pre-amp readout at 0dB. Normal listening level is rarely above -30dB.

I loaded that wave file into my editor to play it, and zooming in to sample level got the display below. From discussion/information earlier in this thread (and those excellent xiph videos) it's interesting (or was to me) how the sine wave is described by samples which aren't obviously in a sine wave shape. If you didn't see the sine wave would you draw one by just seeing the sample dots? (Maybe in some parts, but not in others?)

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 10:21am
tg, sorry if I was a bit blunt or in any way condescending. 

Posted By: kwmac
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 4:17pm

Wow N.E.!

Hopefully tg can see the humour in your response.

His observations and request were concise, and clearly worded. It did not require a rebuttal, just an acknowledgement, and if you wished, an apology and a commitment to try to be more respectful.

Your non-apology rationalized your behavior, pledged open mindedness, and further insulted those who cannot see your wisdom. Comical!

Honestly though, you’re not making a very flattering impression. Please have a re-read of the tg’s comment. He’s not asking for explanations or excuses, just a change in behavior. Easy-peesy.

Regards,

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 4:50pm
I think, Ash, you just need to put your soapbox away. We all know your philosophy now.

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 4:55pm
Looking again at the waveform samples, I can see how their horizontal spacing might describe a sine wave, but not a constant volume one. I think I'll have to look at those xiph videos again ....

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Posted By: Baconrind
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 5:30pm
I was looking into High res files after Graham's post and found this interesting summary on xiph  http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html - http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Im now pretty convinced it offers no better sound quality than CD so ill just do flac rips of my CD's from now on and save some cash

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Baconrind Baconrind wrote:

I was looking into High res files after Graham's post and found this interesting summary on xiph  http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html - http://xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Im now pretty convinced it offers no better sound quality than CD so ill just do flac rips of my CD's from now on and save some cash
The following diagram from the link you mention, Baconrind, and the explanatory text on that page answers the question I posed earlier:

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 7:56pm
Just a quick note of moderation. tg (Tony) is a great contributor to this owner's club forum, always presenting from a deeply considered and researched viewpoint, and someone I've been in contact with for many years and on the odd occasion whiled away the hours by landline (all the way from downunder!). Without tg this forum would be missing a great source of wisdom and his absence would leave a vacuum. Keep on keeping on Tony! (please!)

N.E. (Ash) I can also understand. It is so unusual to have the youthful end actually take an interest in the honesty we try to foster in the direction of musical satisfaction/enjoyment. It must come as a surprise or even shock to discover our world when that age group is being constantly bombarded with crap designed to part them from such little wealth they have. That age group has, in the UK, often been treated as dirt by a much changed and uncaring country - the UK (generally). Therefore I can understand that when being treated properly that age group's enthusiasm may sometimes overflow.

In fact, I've been known to throw my rattle out of the pram on the odd occasion and tg has been there to catch it... if everybody gets my drift.

Thanks tg.

Thanks Ash.

Graham

-------------

Posted By: mitch65
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Baconrind Baconrind wrote:

I'm with you Dean,
For ages I got caught up with hi-def downloads, etc. I've found there's more than enough information on those little silver discs than we give them credit for.Big smile

-------------
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 11:26pm
Agreed. We can't alter the recordings on the CD's (and to be fair there are many good CD's) but we can choose how the resulting digital is turned into analogue for our listening pleasure.

-------------
Jon

Posted By: Baconrind
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 8:02am
Exactly Jon , im getting good results with extracting info of cd with EAC and then converting to flac and apple lossless.

Dean

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by mitch65 mitch65 wrote:

I've found there's more than enough information on those little silver discs than we give them credit for. Big smile

Thumbs Up Well said.

A great playback medium that just needs a little more refinement and utilization, that's all.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:15am
An aside on DIY encoding where we do have a choice.

When ripping vinyl records I use 48kHz or higher sample rate, rather than the 44k1 used on CD's. It will only be as good as the analogue signal that goes into the ADC.

-------------
Jon

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

It will only be as good as the analogue signal that goes into the ADC.
. . which is, of course, why we use Graham's phono amps . . .Big smile

-------------
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp

Posted By: marshmid
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

An aside on DIY encoding where we do have a choice.

When ripping vinyl records I use 48kHz or higher sample rate, rather than the 44k1 used on CD's.

I still plan to convert my vinyl files to 96Khz and 24 bit. These will be the archive quality files. I will then carry out corrections (click-repair for example) on these files before downsampling to say 44KHz 16bit.

My logic is that in photography it is regarded as'best practice' to carry out photo corrections on the raw files. The raw files are unaltered and the corrections are stored as a set of instructions. Files can then be converted to 16bit Tif or 8 bit jpeg files for printing.

I use Vinyl Studio for vinyl capture and one great advantage of that software is that when any modifications are made, the original sample is unaltered and changes as stored as a set of instructions. Final conversion is only made when saving to final output as flac etc.

It seems to me that in the treatment of vinyl conversion, there may be a good comparison with digital photographic files.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I would hate to complete 12 months of vinyl correction onyl to find that I had to repeat the process at a higher resolution.

Marsh

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 6:17pm

Hi Marsh, I use Vinyl Studio and like the way the raw file and edit trail are separated. The album/track info lookup is very helpful too!

Perhaps we had best get back on topic. I have run a couple of my v-rips through Sonic Visualiser and there's plenty of treble. Unfixed clicks are quite visible.

Jon

-------------
Jon

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net