FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Newby to these parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kamo1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamo1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
Thanks Jon. I’ve spent the last few days reading the though the forum posts and it’s so refreshing reading the comments and views on here. I think it’s similar to the products no BS just great sound. I’m sounding like Graham’s new number 1 fan, which I probably are lol. But in the Hifi buying world it is very rare not to be faced with well....BS!
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 11:16pm
Graham Slee products are backed by sensible and rational science complimented with a skilled and devoted team.

Hi-fi is generally a misnomer, in many cases, such equipment is not high fidelity and does not reproduce the original recording with the precision that would be expected for truly professional applications. However Slee products are produced by someone very familiar with the demands of audio broadcast, where precision is a basic necessity, not a luxury. Therefore Slee products are high fidelity hi-fi, a basic expectation yes but taken to an extreme level of attention to detail. When a Graham Slee product turns up at your home in its plain cardboard box, note that it is because the manufacturer's budget isn't squandered on fancy marketing hype. All the finances go into assuring the product performance is as good as it can be.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic