FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New PSU 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Bonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New PSU 1
    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 4:14pm
Well the new PSU 1 has arrived, it's plugged in, I'm going (reluctantly I might add) to follow the advice on this forum and let it be powered up for a day or so before I give the Reflex M some stick😜.

Like to thank everyone (that's you John), for the excellent service, ordered late on the 12th and installed 7 days later, and so well packaged it took an age to gently break in, shame that others can't pack like that.

Oh and a Happy New Year to you too 🥳🥳🥳
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 5:18pm
Thanks Bonzo,
I like to make it a challenge getting into the packages, builds up the anticipation. Big smile

lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 6:11pm
I bet that will be a long wait. But it will be worth it
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 8:18pm
You could have a quick listen as a proof of concept...
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Bonzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 8:23pm
I've got the first playlist ready, and I'm waiting patiently.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 8:31pm
Happy listening mate.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
Help with bass View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Help with bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 10:00pm
I hope you enjoy your psu1. I felt that the sound of mine improved steadily from out of the box for about the first 7-10 days of use. I was using it with a GA2 which was already well run-in. It was a great value upgrade.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic