FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New music on order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
RileyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RileyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 4:09pm
Tedeschi Trucks Band
I am the Moon, Volumes I, II, III, IV
4lp bundle released Sept 9

My favorite new release so far this year.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 7:54pm
Suede - Autofiction
Editors - EBM
both pre-orders
Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 9:59am
Got the Suede "Autofiction" album. I've listen to it but I think it's one of these albums where you need to listen to it a 2nd time.

Reflex M, Solo (both with PSU-1) CuSat50, Lautus, Spatia & Spatia links cables. Ortofon Bronze.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 8:31pm
Jackie Cohen "Pratfall" have heard a few tracks on her website and liked it, Simple Minds "Direction Of The Heart" I'm taking a chance on this album.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:33pm
I use to be spoilt for choice when it came to new music, I had four different record shops in town, now there is only one and if you can't get what you want there you only have a choice "order online or I have to go about 30 mins up the road to Totnes" to see if they have it.
Years ago I could spend a Saturday afternoon looking around the record shops in town and enjoy it, now I go in and I can't wait to get out. Ordering online is not the same as going into a record shop and browsing, There was one record shop I use to love going into, because of the staff being vary knowledgeable and helpfull, If you couldn't find what you were looking for they would bend over backwards for you to see if they could order it in for you or at less recommend something.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:10pm
Progress?
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
lfc jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfc jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:45pm
Jon. 
Agree, but is it?
I use to enjoy going into record shops but now I'm more likely to order online, the one record shop in town that I can go to stocks mainstream music mostly so I take the attitude, why bother going into town when I can order online. The shop in Totnes is a bit different, you can get stuff from the smaller labels in there, I have some album on pre-order from them "order & collect" which is good as they do what they call "early bird discount" I try not to order too early as sometime I forget what I've ordered and then buy albums and then have to take it back because I've already ordered and paid for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic