FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

New members corner to say hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 72>
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:56pm
The Pearl is a slight bit 'woody' sounding in the bass, but still quite musical. I have one on a Technics headshell that gets used in testing.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 9:16pm
Välkommen till forumet Leif!
I can say that my Reflex M is probably the best hifi purchase I've made so far and I miss it and my turntable and records dearly since moving here to the UK recently. I now have it all stored in a Shurgard storage facility until I can decide for how long and where I'll be staying for the forseeable future but it sure is hard being so far away from one's beloved records. Cry
I hope you'll get just as much joy from your new Reflex as I've had from mine and also hopefully will stick around these parts and become one of us. Gooble gobble gooble gobble... Party

Edited by suede - 21 Dec 2014 at 9:19pm
Proprius, Reflex M, Solo UL, Bitzie, CuSats & Spatia
---------------------------------
Johan
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by suede suede wrote:

Välkommen till forumet Leif!
I can say that my Reflex M is probably the best hifi purchase I've made

+1, but I would cross out the probably.
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
ICL1P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICL1P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 10:51pm

since moving here to the UK recently.

Johan, I may have missed it so sorry if if you've already told us, but what has brought you to the UK, and if I didn't say it already, "welcome!".
Ifor
=====
Reflex M & ACCESSION M, CuSat50, Majestic DAC, a Proprius pair.
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ICL1P ICL1P wrote:

since moving here to the UK recently.

Johan, I may have missed it so sorry if if you've already told us, but what has brought you to the UK, and if I didn't say it already, "welcome!".

Thanks Ifor! I've come here for the weather Tongue. No but really I've come here just to try something new in life while I'm still young, basically. I've long entertained the thought of moving to the UK and a while back realised that this ship might be departing fairly soon as you slip into your 30s where you might find yourself tied down in one way or another. So I decided that if this was going to happen I had better make it happen soon and so I took a bold step to sell off most of my belongings and my flat and now I'm here, for better or for worse. But at least it's all new and exciting and I'm well and far out of that dangerous comfort zone.
Johan
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 11:35am
Wow Johan, that's really brave and I congratulate you!

As we never managed to meet when I am in Sweden and you couldn't make the Camel gig, maybe we can have a beer when I'm next in London (back in Nyköping/Mora for much of January though...brrr )

Edited by Drewan77 - 22 Dec 2014 at 11:40am
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
suede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 12:35pm
I'd love to do that Andrew. And perhaps there are some other gigs further down the line that we'd both enjoy attending.
Johan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 72>
  Share Topic