FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A REAL Hi-Fi Owners' Club Forum With REAL Members and a Loaner Program to Prove It!

A rule of fairness:
When other manufacturers websites allow people to recommend our products instead of their own then people can do the same here, but please not before! Such posts will be deleted.
See terms and conditions here...

Music Maker III or Soundsmith Zephyr III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 1:09pm
The reviewer Graham Budd used an Audio Note IQ3 for his review of the Accession on TNT mentioned
in the recent thread.
It works superbly with the Reflex M too - I use that combo. Great tracking ability with no fuss & bother
on busy music at side ends. Like Ian Botham once was - a top quality all-rounder!
It's possible to start with the IQ1 - which is excellent in itself - & upgrade the stylus assembly to IQ2 & 3.

Elevator, Accession, Majestic, Reflex M, Solo ULDE, CuSat & Lautus.
Drewan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drewan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 3:39pm
I can second that comment Rich (I use an IQ3 with the Accession & sometimes Reflex M). The IQ2 stylus is extremely similar sounding & even a Goldring 1042 stylus in the IQ body sounds great and tracks just as well.
Older than I once was, younger than I'll be
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic