FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

Munich High End Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Telling it as it is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Munich High End Pictures
    Posted: 11 May 2019 at 6:13pm
The intrepid John C is in Munich again with HiFi System Components dealer MachOne.

A very interesting way of displaying a headphone based system!
Not simple enough for Google-Bot to understand...
miT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 6:12pm
Very interesting Graham.

Was there a lot of interest following that show?
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Telling it as it is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 7:23pm
Actually there never is and never was, and hoping that by doing the same thing over and over that the result will be different is madness, so I told John C that he can go and visit his Bavarian friends next year if he wishes, but I will not be making a contribution.
Not simple enough for Google-Bot to understand...
miT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Graham Slee Graham Slee wrote:

Actually there never is and never was, and hoping that by doing the same thing over and over that the result will be different is madness, so I told John C that he can go and visit his Bavarian friends next year if he wishes, but I will not be making a contribution.
That is such a shame Graham! From when I first discovered GSP, I have always wanted all the success in the world to come your way. Your creations are my personal benchmark so I don't look elsewhere unless I truly have to (fancy making a portable digital audio player Wink) or I want to shame other systems.

Sadly as is the way in every industry the big boys with their huge profit margins get to dictate the way while blurring the lines of true quality, to the point that customers nowadays wouldn't be able to tell what real HiFi was if they heard it anyway. The fact that I stumbled across a (new) "retro" cassette walkman the other day says it all; they have made everything into a fad that they control and the mindless lemmings keep chasing. Angry

Edited by miT - 10 Aug 2019 at 11:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic