FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Loaner coordinator vacancy: EU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loaner coordinator vacancy: EU
    Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 1:44pm
Where one big name boasted about making a box for a radio station, we (before we started this) built radio stations!

But not having the resources to deploy into bullying dealers to carry shiploads of our products, we remain an almost 'not-for-profit' serious high fidelty innovator.

We exist to this day thanks to the encouragement and advocacy of our friends. Friends who love what we do, who hear the difference our products make, who tell others and wish us well in our endeavours.

Some make a considerable effort, and go to a lot of trouble to loan out our products for newcomers to try, such is their faith in what we do.

It means we really do have something to offer that's better than the other guy, especially when you consider these friends do it out of the kindness of their hearts.

They do it as volunteers, but they do have the perks of being able to listen to our entire range of products (well, most of them) when they're not busy letting other people borrow them.

After many years of helping us Suggs (AKA Derek) has given me notice that he is retiring as the European loaner coordinator, so there is now a vacancy!

If you're located anywhere in EU Europe and you are interested in applying, please contact Derek in the first place, because he is more qualified than I, in telling you what to expect, warts (and good times) and all!

So, if you fancy looking after the European 'toy cupboard' (as we call it), and consider yourself responsible, then please apply.

Graham

PS. to contact Suggs please use the dropdown by the side of his username in any of his posts. It reveals a link titled "Send Private Message". You need to be logged-in to do this.

That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 4:03pm
Just to echo Graham's post the EU loan coordinator can help a lot of people and there is guidance available from Graham and from the other coordinators. I run the UK loan scheme, which is the busiest but the limited effort involved is worth it. If nothing else you'll be the first to hear the new HFC gear!

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 1:57pm
I have dropped Derek a PM, as having personally benefited from this in the past I don't want to see it fall by the wayside. Depending on his responses to my questions, I may be willing to take this on - if I am deemed as an acceptable candidate.

My only concern is that it could cost me more money when I rediscover how good Grahams products are.
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
Suggs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 7:10am
I have replied to Kevin by PM...watch this space
Derek
CageyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CageyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 7:39am
Based on the responses from Derek, I am happy to help.
I await the final decision from Mr Slee.
Kevin
European loan coordinator, based near Toulouse, France.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 8:46am
Thank you Kevin, it will be a pleasure to have your help.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic