FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Lautus (powered) classed as an OTG USB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Delfalex View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delfalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lautus (powered) classed as an OTG USB
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:21pm
Hi all,

1st post to this forum and I apologise in advance for all the forthcoming questions I'll be asking, but have already been answered previously (but I've been too lame to search them out here)!

A question about the Lautus USB - I'm intending to link it up between my newly acquired Bitzie and an Android Pixel 2 (by use of a simple USB C - A adaptor). As Android requires attached USB cables to be "On-The-Go" class before allowing a DAC connection, would the Lautus be classed as a OTG cable  or would I need a special adaptor?

Thanks,

Alex

Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:41pm
It will need an OTG adapter, and I believe we have some somewhere (best send a contact form for John C's attention).

I tried the OTG adapters with a recent Samsung phone but to no joy as I was shocked to find out the particular model wasn't equipped, so worth checking this out.

The adapters are solid (not a short cable) and clip on to the A plug.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
John C View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

gspaudio moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:55pm
Hi Alex,
As Graham says, you will need the OTG adaptor.
Give me a call on either of the first two numbers listed at the bottom of the page or drop me an email if you need any further information and I’ll be happy to help. You have my email address from when I sent your login details.

John

Edited by John C - 09 Oct 2019 at 7:56pm
Delfalex View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delfalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:08pm

Cheers guys,

Alex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic