FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

Just joined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abmscopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abmscopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just joined
    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 1:57pm
Hello folks. Newbie here.Handshake I'm on a number of other audio forums but actually only heard about this one the other day from the turntable-talk group on facebook. A few fans of this place on there!
Anyway, my current audiophile obsession is phono-stages. I have in my main system a Simaudio Moon 110LP phono stage with my Michell Gyro SE +Dynavector 20x2.

However I've been aware of Graham Slee equipment for some years now, but never managed to secure a demo anywhere. Would love to find out what all the fuss is about! I believe that for the money, the Moon is an excellent phono-stage, but if I can improve on it for similar (or slightly more) outlay, I'd sell it in a flash!

Curious if there are any other past/present Moon users here, especially if they then moved on to Graham Slee stages. Thanks allSmile
patientot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patientot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 2:25pm
The factory direct home loan program is your best bet to do your own comparison. PM the loan coordinator for your location to get the ball rolling...
Reflex M + PSU-1 used with AT VM95ML, Stanton 680mkII + Jico Shibata, and Shure M35X cartridges.
abmscopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abmscopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:23pm
Will do- thanks. I'll probably wait till I've got a bit of time off work so I can get the most out of the trial time.
RichW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 8:49am
Welcome Alan,
The Moon unit is well thought of & a trial of the Era Gold V or the Reflex M - if your 20x2
is the high o/p version would be interesting.
Out of interest what arm are you using?

Elevator, Accession, Majestic, Reflex M, Solo ULDE, CuSat & Lautus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic