FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

John C to continue HiFi System Components

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Ash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:33pm
I am willing to contribute to the crowdfunding kitty for interesting electronics ventures. I would happily put all Slee electronics/PCBs inside a big server PC case(s) if I could, to eliminate most of the cables, then just heatsink the hot stuff.
We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
phibes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 5:14am
Congratulations on your retirement, Graham, I wish you all the best in whatever your future endeavours are.

Thank you so much for your support and assistance when required over the years and for introducing the Loaner Program, a fantastic initiative and the Australian version I can report continues to go strong with good patronage across Australia.

I'm sure the business is in very steady hands with John C who I am in contact with on a very regular basis and with Leon also, a chap I've not had the pleasure of meeting as yet.

Cheers,

Keith

Shane2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 11:23am
Have a fun filled retirement, Graham.

John is a decent chap, and I wish him well.

S. 
Shane Lonergan.
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 5:19am
Thank you for the kind wishes.

I would like it to be known that I have no further financial interest in the brands Graham Slee; Graham Slee Projects; and HiFi System Components.

They are the names used to describe the products manufactured and sold by Cadman Enterprises Ltd.

The following official pages demonstrate the validity of the above statement:

To those who still think I am spokesman for the company, please understand that I am no longer employed, and read the above filing histories please (also note the openness of the UK companies system, where those in other countries can hide, we don't).

I am retired. I do electronics as a hobby. I am a member of this forum, period.

I may be the only one who understands how it works, and can do things to the forum when asked by Cadman Enterprises Ltd, but I am only sitting in as its technical guy. Hopefully Cadman Enterprises Ltd will find somebody to take care of the forum management and the Cadman Enterprises Ltd website, instead of me.

It is true that I designed all the current products offered by Cadman Enterprises Ltd at the time of writing. I also don't mind Cadman Enterprises Ltd benefiting from any further design work I do, but that all of it is now purely a hobby to me and of no financial interest to myself.

In other words, please do not take me to task about any consumer rights issues or complaints, as I am nothing to do with Cadman Enterprises Ltd.

I am happy to assist other members in understanding the workings of my designs, but don't start throwing punches just because things didn't work out for you.

Because, it's not going to affect me financially, and I personally am not giving out refunds, and I am not standing here to be a whipping boy.
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic