FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Jelco 750D and associated bits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chivas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chivas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jelco 750D and associated bits
    Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:40pm
  • For sale is my Jelco 750D with damping oil.  I have used it for about 6 months and it is in mint condition apart from a couple of marks from the grub screws. Not pictured, but the Jelco headshell is also included. Will be packed in original packaging.
Asking £350 + P&P (price dropped to £300 ONO)
  • The Jelco JAC-502 (90 degree) neglex cable is also for sale.
Asking £60 + P&P (price dropped to £50)
  • Also for sale is an armboard for the Technics 1210/Jelco 750D combination.
Asking £30 + P&P
  • The superb MintLP Best tractor for Technics 1210/Jelco 750D with illuminated magnifying glass and the 10X Peak Lupe magnifier.
Asking £50 + P&P

If you're interested, you can have the whole lot for £470 (£400) , which is £50 cheaper than a new Jelco 750D and includes everything you need to install the Jelco on your Techie!! Everything can be collected from SW London.

I have also advertised this on the Art of Sound forum.

Regards
Chivas

Edited by Chivas - 25 Sep 2010 at 10:45am
Chivas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chivas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:42pm
If anyone can let me know how to attach pictures I will do so.

Chivas
Graham Slee View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Slee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Chivas Chivas wrote:

If anyone can let me know how to attach pictures I will do so.

Chivas

Horizontal menu bar above. "Member Control Panel" - click it. There should be 5 tabs? Click "File Manager". Click "New Upload" from within that tab. Click on "Browse" and browse your computer until you find the pictures on your machine (one at a time). Click "Upload Image". Maximum image size is 100k so edit your pictures accordingly. Best size for display is 800 pixels wide, but you may find it has to be smaller to fit within 100k.

When composing or editing your post click the box with a tree in it from the menu immediately above the composition box (where I'm typing here).. Click the file and you will see a preview then click "OK" and it will appear in the composition box. Preview and if OK, post.

Hope this wasn't as clear as mud?Wink

Edited by Graham Slee - 21 Sep 2010 at 11:38pm
That none should be able to buy or sell without a smartphone and the knowledge in how to use apps
Chivas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chivas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 9:25am

Thanks Graham, it is easy enough.

Here are pictures of the items above, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Chivas

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic