FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Interconnect from Accession M to Amp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mitmat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitmat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interconnect from Accession M to Amp
    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 6:42pm
Hi all ,I am trying to get an opinion as to whether or not a set of LAUTUS RCA Interconnects would increase the bass from my system. I am only looking for a slight increase without losing any detail. My system is as listed below in my signature   At this time from Accession M to my Amp (Arcam A49) I am using an Atlas Hyper Duo and Hyper 2 speaker cable. If they would then I hope I can have a loan pair. 
Looking forward to replies.

Thanks  
Martin,
Gyro deck, SME309,2M Black, Accession mm, Arcam fmj A49, Audiovector SR1 Arrete.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 5:51pm
If you PM John_C he can help. My experience is a better cable lets the music through unaltered if that helps.
Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
mitmat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitmat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 7:46pm
Hi Jon, thanks for your reply, I phoned John and he recons the Lautus cables should work. He is sending me a loan pair to try. I will post the outcome when I have them.Smile
Martin,
Gyro deck, SME309,2M Black, Accession mm, Arcam fmj A49, Audiovector SR1 Arrete.
Philmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Philmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 9:51pm
Hi there,

I am actually using the Lautus cables from the Accession M to my power amp, I also have the Atlas Hyper Duo interconnects and I did a comparison. The Lautus are better all round IMO, not that the Atlas cables are bad, the Lautus are just better.

Phil
mitmat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitmat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 8:50am
Thanks Phil, 
That's the answer I was hoping for. The Atlas cable is good but I need to bring out the bass more than the Atlas can. I am going to ask John C if I can also have a loan of a PSU1 Enigma to hear the difference to my PSU1, Hopefully he can send both the Lautus & Enigma together.  

Martin  
Martin,
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:34pm
Sensible move Martin. From personal experience (and expense with no regrets!) I think you'll soon be a happy customer with one or two new products to enjoy in the years to come.

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
mitmat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mitmat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 11:17am
Thanks Jon, I have spoken to John C and he is going to send me both loan Items together. I will post the outcome.
Martin,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic