FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

I show mine, you show me yours...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>
Author
morris_minor View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morris_minor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Fatmangolf Fatmangolf wrote:

What a lovely looking piece of kit. Congratulations Bob.

Thank you Jon. It sounds as imposing as it looks Wink.
Bob

Majestic DAC/pre-amp
Accession MC/Enigma, Accession MM, Reflex M, Elevator EXP, Era Gold V
Solo ULDE, Novo, Lautus USB and digital, Libran balanced, CuSat50
2 x Proprius + Spatia/Spatia Links
tg [RIP] View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg [RIP] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 11:52am
Quote It sounds as imposing as it looks

Must sound rather inspiring then, it could incite jealousy without raising a sweat.
Doubtless you will not need my encouragement to enjoy it thoroughly.

Edited by tg - 26 Nov 2018 at 11:52am
Tony G
musicdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:43am
It has been a while since the beginning of this post. Not much happened except some minor improvements of the system over the years and finally I decided to get me a Clearaudio Charisma to improve the sound even more. Sure enough, It is an ear opener of how much more music nuances and instruments can be heard. All of my LP's need to be re-discovered and it is a joy to listen to certain records all over again! Thumbs Up

Edited by musicdude - 11 Feb 2019 at 8:56pm
Andy

ProJect Xtension 10 with Clearaudio Charisma V2, GA2 SE, Majestic DAC, CuSat50, Yamaha CD-S1000, Yamaha M-80, Revel F-52.
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:43pm
That looks great Andy and is obviously sounding great from what you wrote. Congratulations!

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
musicdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote musicdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:38pm
Thanks Jon! I own this TT now for about 7 years. Initially I wasn't happy with the sound. I used the same Grado Sonata as on my previous TT but the sound was never as smooth as before. So I changed the Project interconnect to the Van den Hull D501 hybrid from my SME 3009 tone arm. The sound improved but still not what I was "looking" for. After a long time considering, I rewired the tonearm with Cardas wire. The sound got much better after a long break in time... Then I decided to try the Cusat50 for the Reflex M to Mystique connection and an other layer of haze was lifted. Finally got the Charisma and couldn't be happier what I hear!!! All this time I use the Reflex M which is an outstanding phono pre. Clap   

Edited by musicdude - 11 Feb 2019 at 8:39pm
Andy

ProJect Xtension 10 with Clearaudio Charisma V2, GA2 SE, Majestic DAC, CuSat50, Yamaha CD-S1000, Yamaha M-80, Revel F-52.
BAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 12:55pm
We need more pictures!
 There are many listening rooms and stereo systems shown on these pages.
Mine is on page 47.

Bruce
AT-14SA, Pickering XV-15, Hana EL, Technics SL-1600MK2, Lautus, Majestic DAC, Technics SH-8055 spectrum analyzer, Eminence Beta8A custom cabs; Proprius & Reflex M or C, Enjoy Life your way!
Fatmangolf View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatmangolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 8:49pm
I'm happy to rise to a friendly challenge Bruce. Hope others are too, give us a couple of days...

Jon

Open mind and ears whilst owning GSP Genera, Accession M, Accession MC, Elevator EXP, Solo ULDE, Proprius amps, Cusat50 cables, Lautus digital cable, Spatia cables and links, and a Majestic DAC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>
  Share Topic