FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

How much difference with Cusat50?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
John225 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much difference with Cusat50?
    Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:01pm
What are the differences when using this cable with the Solo amps compared to a standard cable.  Not sure whether to go for this cable just yet (although I would like to one day).  Is the sound difference very noticable?  I know one reviewer said it really changed their whole system, any others had this experience?

I have Sennhieser HD650s with and getting Solo UL...so, Cusat or not?!

Thanks.
Frostg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frostg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:29pm
I can't tell you how it compares to anything else, but I can tell you I have the cusat50 connecting my reflex' M and Solo UL diamond edition and it sounds fantastic, I would not think anything could better it. But I know we all hear differently. But a big big vote from me.
Ps I have sen 250II as cans

Edited by Frostg - 12 May 2012 at 11:30pm
John225 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:23am
Hmmmm ok, thanks...don't tempt me Wink...
Frostg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frostg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:38am
John, but this forum is all about temptation! Of the musical kind that is.
John225 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:43pm
I know, I know, thats the trouble!  I need a shrink, I'm addicted to GSP Tongue.  Guess I'll just have to get it then LOL.
Frostg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frostg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 1:58pm
Me to, GSP and vinyl! There is no hope for some of us. so yes you might as well give in to the temptation! You know you will only be able to put it off so long. Think of all that agony and justifying to yourself you don't have to go through once you have made the choice to buy!
John225 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 7:32pm
Yes it's very sad for people like us...due to my addiction I have had to cut down on food so I can afford more GS stuff LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic