FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Forum

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee HiFi System Components audio product and wishing to use this forum's loaner program: join here (Rules on posting can be found here)

This website along with trade marks Graham Slee and HiFi System Components are owned by Cadman Enterprises Ltd

Hi!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mitch65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mitch65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 7:12am
Hi Nick

Welcome to the forum and the South Coast.....at least the beer is cheaper than LondonLOL
As has been said, do make use of the loaner scheme which is unique in itself and nice to see a manufacturer putting their head above the parapet.
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50
Southernowl View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southernowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 2:07am
Thanks Greg, 

Not only is it more expensive, they serve it warm & flat. Criminal.

I'll use the loan scheme I think, just got to work out which ones to try. I'll probably be changing my record player in about 5 years & upgrading to a Wilson Benesch, so I'm in a quandary as I'll possibly be moving to MC. 

Fortunately my daughter is about to start Uni with the course being sound engineering so although I may only have the first amp for a few years she'll no doubt benefit from whatever I buy. 

Nick
Nick White
mitch65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Southernowl Southernowl wrote:

Thanks Greg, 

Not only is it more expensive, they serve it warm & flat. Criminal.

I'll use the loan scheme I think, just got to work out which ones to try. I'll probably be changing my record player in about 5 years & upgrading to a Wilson Benesch, so I'm in a quandary as I'll possibly be moving to MC. 

Fortunately my daughter is about to start Uni with the course being sound engineering so although I may only have the first amp for a few years she'll no doubt benefit from whatever I buy. 

Nick

Ahh Seaford, I’m only in Bexhill. You are just round the corner of Long Man Brewery.....better than that Black sheep rubbishLOLLOL
My in-laws live in Harrogate and beer always seems to be on the agendaBig smile

Edited by mitch65 - 02 Sep 2020 at 10:58am
Greg

Rega Planer 3
Gram Amp 2
Audiolab 8000A
Auralic Aries Mini
Russell K 50
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic