FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Graham Slee Audio Products Owners Club

Open to all owners plus those contemplating the purchase of a Graham Slee audio product wishing to use our loaner program: join here
Subscribe to our newsletter here (Rules on posting can be found here)

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 4:43pm
New member from Arkansas. Joined because i'm looking to upgrade my Black Cube SE and am interested in a Graham Slee.  

Stu 

Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 12:24am
Hi Stu, and welcome aboard. I’m a very happy Reflex M user, but I’d be investing in an Accession if I could afford it! The loan program is the way to go. That way you can hear for yourself in your own home and system what a Slee phono stage can do for you. 
What the rest of your system?
Mick.
Rega RP8/Ortofon 2M Black/Rega Apheta 2 - Reflex M/Elevator EXP - C.E.C. TL5 CD Transport - MacBook Pro/Roon - Majestic DAC - Solo ULDE (Focal Elear) - Proprius - PMC Twenty5.22
stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 2:11am
Hi Mick my system has been

Nottingham Horizon  
modded rb250 
Hana SH 
Black cube SE
Opera Consonance KT66 Integrated  and 
JM Lab (FOCAL) cobalt 826
I have used this system for the better part of 15 years  (not the cart) but last week the integrated started having some problems so its going to the shop and I took the opportunity to order  a PS Audio Stellar pre and a Prima Luna power amp.  Cant wait for those to get here! 
So now I am looking at phono preamps and speakers...Cry

Stu

Aussie Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 6:28am
I think there are a few Hana users here with the Reflex and/or Accession. Plenty of positive words spoken in these pages about that cart!
Good luck with the new gear! I really think it warrants an excellent phono stage. 
Mick.
Rega RP8/Ortofon 2M Black/Rega Apheta 2 - Reflex M/Elevator EXP - C.E.C. TL5 CD Transport - MacBook Pro/Roon - Majestic DAC - Solo ULDE (Focal Elear) - Proprius - PMC Twenty5.22
Pwog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:10am
Hi Stu,

Welcome! I’m pretty new here as well. Seems to be a friendly place, with a lot of great information.
Paul
Acoustic Research ES-1, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Ayre C-5xemp disc player, Dynaco SCA-35 (updated), Dynaco ST-70 (updated and modified), Revel performa M20, Accession M, CuSat 50 interconnects
stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:31am
Thanks Paul!
Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 6:46pm
Welcome to the gang Stu!

I joined recently as well & have gotten a lot of good info from perusing the topics & asking a few questions.

The loaner program (which I have not utilized yet) is brilliant. I don't know about you but I haven't got any retailers nearby that I can "borrow" from & as we all know listening is best done at home so being able to try something out is priceless (well......there is the postage).

I have been thinking about getting a Cube but they seem to work better with MC carts & I don't have the budget to swap out my MM Ortofon at the moment so...... 

Cheers  
Naim Nait XS-2
Rega P2
Ortofon 2M Bronze
Naim CD5x
Flatcap 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic